Adderall XR 25 mg is the first choice of doctors to treat the moderate level of ADHD. This is the combination medicine of two drugs dextroamphetamine and amphetamine. This is a class of simulants medications that are commonly used for ADHD and Narcolepsy. Adderall XR 25 mg is a high dose of medicine that can be taken by adults. Adderall XR 25 mg is an opioid medicine that is an extended-release form of Adderall.
This medicine is a prescription medicine so do not take it without the direction of a doctor. Before taking this medicine if you ever faced any allergies to any other opioid medicine then tell your doctor about that. If you have any other problems and you take medicine for that then show your doctor those medicines. You can buy Adderall XR 25 mg online or from the pharmacy store. Adderall XR 25 mg cost less online at Newlifemedix than at the pharmacy store.
What Is Adderall XR 25 mg Used For:
Adderall XR capsules are prescription medications for an extended release that acts as a central nervous system stimulant. This medication affects brain chemicals that deal with impulse control and hyperactivity. It is used to treat patients suffering from narcolepsy and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
How The Medication Works On body:
The capsule contains small pellets of medication designed to release their contents slowly inside the body. The capsule may be opened and the contents sprinkled over applesauce. The applesauce should be eaten immediately after sprinkling and not stored for later. Avoid chewing the applesauce because chewing could damage the pellets from the capsule. Eat all of the sprinkled applesauce to make sure you get the full dose.
How Should The Patient Use This Medication?
The dose is usually started low and increased gradually. Usually, the starting dose is 10 mg taken once daily in the morning. Adderall XR 25 mg dosage needs according to the needs of the person taking it. The patient is not recommended above 30 mg daily. This medication may be taken with or without food. Swallow this medication whole with water or other liquids early in the morning.
Side Effects Of Adderall XR 25 mg:
Adderall XR 25 mg is a high dose of the medicine so it is possible to have side effects from it. The common side effects of this medicine are headache, Nausea, vomiting, Body pain, Dry mouth, Dizziness, etc. these are common side effects of this medicine. And the serious side effects of this medicine are chest pain, breathing problems, or heart problems If you face any side effects from this medicine then contact your doctor right away.
Adderall XR 25 mg How Long Does It Last:
The medication Adderall XR 25 mg is detected in the body system between 20 and 96 hours after the last use. From the test of urine, Adderall XR 25 mg is detected for 72-96 hours after last use, in blood for up to 46 hours, in saliva for 20-50 hours, and in hair for up to 3 months. Several factors are influenced including urine pH, weight, frequency of use, dose, age, and last use for Adderall XR 25 mg in the body system.
- It is not recommended drink coffee and Adderall XR 25 mg at a time. But small amounts of coffee may not worsen the body. Combining the two can raise the risk of side effects like high blood pressure, heart rate, feeling jittery, and trouble sleeping.
- Adderall XR 25 mg is safe to use long-term when the doctor has recommended dosages. The common side effects such as loss of appetite, dry mouth, or insomnia are reduced with continued use of the drug.
- Adderall XR 25 mg for anxiety is uncommon. It often makes symptoms of anxiety worse. This is not an anti-anxiety medication but rather a stimulant that boosts a person’s attention span, motivation, and energy.
Other Drugs Will Affect Adderall XR 25 mg:
Ask your doctor before using a stomach acid medicine. Some of these medicines can change the way your body absorbs Adderall XR 25 mg and may increase side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all your current medicines. Many drugs can affect Adderall XR, especially:
- Lithium or other medicine to treat depression or mental illness;
- Blood pressure medicine;
- Sleeping Pills such as Ambien, Halcion, Lunesta, Rozerem, or Sonata. These all are sleeping pills and are never used with Adderall Xt 25 mg medication.
- Codeine, Gabapentin, Dilaudid, Methadone, Oxycodone, and Roxycodone are all pain relief pills. The patient should never use these medicines with Adderall XR 25 ng.
- A blood thinner such as warfarin, Coumadin, and Jantoven;
- Cold or allergy medicine that contains a decongestant;
- Opioid medicine and seizure medicine.
This list is not all and many other drugs may affect Adderall XR 25 mg. This includes prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. It is not possible to list all the drug interactions here.
Warning & Precautions:
Different steps that you need to take before or after using these medications. It needs to take special care to reduce the risk to others. Such as:
- Store this medication at room temperature, protect it from light, and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not dispose of medications in wastewater (e.g. down the sink or in the toilet) or household garbage. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medications that are no longer needed or have expired.
- Foods that contain large amounts of citric acid and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) are not absorptions of both Adderall IR and XR into the body.
- Get medical help right away if someone develops some of the following symptoms: fast heartbeat, hallucinations, loss of coordination, severe dizziness, severe nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, twitching muscles, and unusual/restlessness.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Can You Take Adderall XR 25 mg?
It is important to take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. To the level of ADHD symptoms, the doctor prescribes him this medication. A higher dose i.e. Adderall XR 25 mg dosage is taken once daily. If you miss a dose, skip the missed dose then continue with your regular dosing schedule.
Taking a dose in the afternoon or nighttime may cause difficulty sleeping, and should be avoided. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one. If you are not sure what to do after missing a dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist for getting more about the medication. The patient should not change the medication without consulting a doctor.
Who Should Not Take This Medication?
Before taking this medication you should freely inform the doctor about you. Do not take this medication if you include the following category.
- Are allergic to mixed salts amphetamine extended-release or any ingredients of the medication
- are allergic or sensitive to a group of medications
- Are agitated
- Are taking a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor medication (e.g., phenelzine, tranylcypromine) in the last 14 days
- A history of drug abuse
- Have advanced hardening of the arteries
- Overactive thyroid gland
- Have glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye)
- Heart disease
- Moderate-to-severe high blood pressure
If any of the above has been seen in the patient’s body should not take Adderall medicine or if these patients should take it take advice from the doctor.