Packaging and Shipping
We know that for any product to arrive safely, it is very important to have its proper packaging and if the packaging is not good for any product then it can be harmful to the product. That’s why we packaging each and every product very carefully and arrive the product to the customer safely and help them to stay healthy.
We do the packaging of the product in two layers so that if one gets damaged then the other keep the medicines safe.
Delivery charges for additional weight-based for selected Non-Prescription products are specified on the medicine pages, and these charges will also be displayed right below the respective medicines on the shopping cart page during checkout for the shipping.
- Orders with a value of less than 10$ would incur a shipping fee of Rs. 1$
- FREE DELIVERY on orders of 10$ or more for medicines.
COD Charges Policy
- COD orders are not charged an additional fee for any order value.
- COD fees are in addition to standard delivery fees.
- The COD payment method accepts only dollars.
- Payment by credit/debit card, DD, check, or any other method is NOT accepted for COD payments.
- A COD transaction can be used to order any item.
- The COD option is only available in a few locations.
Estimated Delivery time
We are available 24/7 to assist you, and as soon as we receive your order, we are ready to handle your requirements and we deliver your order in the established time.
After the confirmation of your order, we packaging the medicines and send your order to delivering at your address. We confirm your order one more time before delivering your order.
Cancellations by the Customer
In any case, we have received a cancellation from the customer and we have sent his order to be delivered, however, we will still receive his cancellation.