Showing all 2 results
Rozerem 16 mg$1,226.70 – $4,080.00 Select options
Rozerem 8 mg$1,226.70 – $4,089.00 Select options
Rozerem is a prescription medicine that is used for the treatment of insomnia and the symptoms of those who are facing trouble in falling asleep. It regulates your sleep-wake schedule/cycle in your body.
Rozerem Prescription :
- According to the experts or recommended dose of ROZEREM is 8 mg. And it takes every 30 minutes to go to bed. Do not take this after eating a high-fat meal.
- It is recommended that the ROZEREM dose does not exceed 8 mg per day.
- ROZEREM tablets are not recommended for patients who have some severe hepatic impairment.
- ROZEREM tablets are not used in combination with fluvoxamine.
How to use Rozerem
- The best time to take this medicine is no more than 30 minutes before your bedtime. After taking the medicine do not do any activity besides getting ready for bed.
- Do not take medicine right after eating a meal.
- Eat up the tablet without breaking it.
- All the medicine should come with a Medication Guide. Please Read Carefully and follow the instructions carefully which are in the Guide. And ask your doctor for a better understanding of this tablet if you have any questions.
Dose of Rozerem
Adults: Take 8 mg per day.
Children: Consult with your doctor about it.
Note: If you miss any from your daily doses of this medicine, ignore the missed dose and go back to your regular scheduling of dose. Do not take double doses.
What Do You Need to Know Before Taking Rozerem?
Rozerem causes serious side effects including such as :
- Unexpected and unfamiliar thoughts or behavior,
- Coming in mind thoughts hallucinations,
- Worsening depression,
- Thoughts about hurting yourself,
- Missed menstrual periods,
- nipple discharge,
- Loss of interest in sex,
What are the benefits of taking Rozerem?
Anyone who takes the Rozerem tablets is getting good sleep and body repairs yourself and grows your energy and mind also takes relief throughout the day. Rozerem works similarly to a substance that is called melatonin that is produced by your body. It helps modulate your sleep-wake cycle in your body (circadian rhythm).
when you take the medicine have you ever had any unusual reaction or allergic reaction to this medicine or any other medicines. Tell your doctor and Also tell your health care professional if you have any other types of unusual reaction, such as to foods, dyes, preservatives, or animals.
Side effects Of Rozerem:
These are some side effects of Rozerem tablets that usually do not need medical healthcare service. These side effects can go away throughout the time of treatment when your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you the best ways to prevent and reduce these side effects. If any side effects are not stopped it will continue. Tell your health care professional or if you have any questions about them.
These are common: –
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
These are less common: –
- Body pain or aches
- Change in taste or flavor
- Difficulty during breathing
- Difficulty during moving
- Discouragement and some lack of enthusiasm
- Ear Blockage during Listening
- Fatigue or tiredness
- Feeling sad or empty
- A general feeling of discomfort or illness
- Joint pain
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of interest or pleasure
- Loss of taste
- Muscle aching or cramping
- Muscle pain or stiffness
- Nasal Blockage
- Pain in Joints
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Difficulty to concentrating
- Difficulty to sleeping
- Unusual weakness or tiredness
- Vomiting or being sick
Warning and Precaution:
When you take Rozerem tablets, you must be careful to take some precautions by your doctor. If insomnia lasts more than 7 days (week) after treatment, take advice from your doctor to determine any underlying causes.
Tell Your Doctor:
- If your symptoms increase day by day be aware
- When you do any activities like driving, walking, running, or cycling while in sleep or half-awake.
- If you notice an abnormal menstrual cycle or leakage from the nipple ( in females) and lose interest in sex.
- When you behave or feel like a drunk person or you have other serious symptoms such as confusion, depression, or suicide-related thoughts, a figment of the imagination or illusion in your mind, and mania, nervousness, or irritability.
Do not take the medicine if you face some symptoms and seek emergency medical help if you develop any symptoms of serious unusual or allergic reaction, including tingling or be itchy, welts, facing difficulty during breathing, or swelling in hands, face, or mouth.
Do not take ramelteon and fluvoxamine together. Don’t drink alcohol during treatment with ramelteon.
Take advice from your doctor before taking any prescription or nonprescription medicines.
Rozerem will make you sleepy. In your daily working hours or walking hours never take this medicine it will make you sleepy. Unless you have at least 7 to 8 hours to take bed rest sleeping.
Don’t use ramelteon when you are allergic to it, or if you have very bad liver disease or if you also take fluvoxamine then don’t take this medicine.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had liver disease difficulty during breathing, sleep apnea (stops breathing when you are sleeping) or depression, mental illness, or suicide-related thoughts.
Tell your health advisor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
After using ramelteon you should not breastfeed for the time of 25 hours. If you use a breast pump during this time, put out any milk you collect and do not feed it to your baby because it is not fair for her.
Male or Female hormones may affect the levels of (testosterone or prolactin) when you use the Ramelteon medicine and that may affect a woman her menstrual periods, may increase sexual desire in men, or prolificacy in further to a man or a woman.
Rozerem tablets are stored at a control where the room temperature is around 25 Degree Celsius (25°C), and it is stored in an airtight container.
This is some information that should not be interpreted without the help of a healthcare provider and professionals. If you face some you are experiencing an interchange or reaction, contact a doctor or healthcare provider immediately. The Non-appearance of an interaction does not necessarily mean that no interactions exist.
Rozerem involves some drug interactions of doxepin, donepezil, fluvoxamine, ketoconazole, and fluconazole that increase the blood levels of Rozerem, and may increase some side effects of Rozerem.
May decrease the blood levels of Rozerem by Rifampin may reduce the effect of Rozerem and Alcohol increases the calmative or relaxing effects of Rozerem.
Rozerem has not assessed the worth of pregnant women. Rozerem cannot be used for pregnant women unless it is absolutely necessary for it. Nursing mothers have not been evaluated by Rozerem. Take advice or consult with your doctor.
If you take too much Rozerem for a long time, then contact your doctor, healthcare provider or go and visit your local Poison Control Center, or look around for emergency medical attention right away.
Some of the possible serious side effects of ramelteon are severe allergic reactions. Symptoms include swelling of the tongue or throat, difficulty in breathing, and nausea and vomiting. Go for emergency medical help if you see these symptoms in yourself after taking ramelteon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Rozerem be used long-term?
Rozerem can be recommended for long-term use. The medicine has shown no evidence of abuse and dependence, the drug’s maker. Rozerem is dissimilar from other sleep tablets.
Is Rozerem safe?
Rozerem is safe and effective for decreasing the time to persistent sleep in patients with chronic insomnia. This drug does not have the possibility for abuse or addiction that sedative-hypnotics have and is not a controlled substance.
Is Rozerem expensive?
Rozerem is an expensive drug used to treat insomnia and help to prevent sleeplessness. This medicine helps you to fall asleep faster and stay longer. This medicine is more popular than similar medications. It is also available in generic and brand versions as well.
Can ramelteon be taken as needed?
If needed then you can take this medicine only be at bedtime, you are not likely to miss a dose. Make sure if you don,t have 7 to 8 hours’ time to sleep, then do not consume it. Do not take any extra dose without asking a doctor or pharmacist.
How safe is Rozerem?
Rozerem is secure and effective for all sleep disorders in consumers with chronic insomnia. It does not have the potential for abuse or dependence that sedative-hypnotics have and is not a controlled substance.
How long does it stay in our bodies?
Rozerem lasts up to 6 hours, in contrast to the effects of exogenous melatonin lasting up to 2 hours. Similarly, Rozerem medicine was found to be about 10 times more potent than melatonin in promoting sleep.
Is it legal to buy?
It is legal to buy this. One cannot just buy Rozerem tablets online as Rozerem is a prescription medication and requires a consultation with a licensed medical provider before it can be prescribed in the United States.