Showing all 2 results
The medicine Halcion is the generic name for Triazolam which belongs to the class of Benzodiazepine drugs. It is the prescription medicine used to treat symptoms of trouble falling or staying asleep (Insomnia). You can use this medicine alone or with other medication. Buy Halcion from us and get exclusive offers on all medicines that you need.
Pharmacological class is: Benzodiazepine
Ingredients in Halcion tablets:
The active ingredient of Halcion is Triazolam although the amount of it is not fixed. It can vary in different mg of Halcion. The inactive ingredients are cellulose, sodium benzoate, cornstarch, silicon dioxide, docusate sodium, magnesium stearate, FD&C Blue No. 2, and lactose. The amount of all the components varies in different mg of Halcion.
Use of Halcion
- Halcion is a short-term medicine that is used for better sleep. The pills work on the brain by stimulating the release of calmness-inducing hormones. It also helps relax the body and lessen the number of times you wake up at night.
- The Halcion is used according to the prescription guidelines with the help of Doctors. It has huge power. So, don’t use the Halcion in high amounts, or for longer than prescribed. It is very harmful to use. Don’t prefer to use Halcion to anyone.
Before taking the Halcion
- Remember to take your medication guide before starting the pills. This will help you understand the working of Halcion in the best way possible.
- You should not consume this medicine if you ever faced an allergy to similar medicines of Halcion ( such as alprazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, Valium, Xanax, Versed, Klonopin, and others).
- You will be asked to swallow the pills without crushing or dissolving them. If you find it difficult to swallow the pills, inform your doctor beforehand so that some other form of the medication can be suggested.
- Some drugs should not be used with Halcion.
- Cancer Medicine
- An antibiotic medicine
- Antiviral medicine to treat HIV or hepatitis C etc.
- Keep in mind to take the pills if and only if you are planning to take a full 7-8 hours of sleep. Do not take the pills for naps. Doing so can cause adverse side effects as well as make you feel dizzy and nauseated throughout the day.
- Inform your doctor prior to the medication if you are an alcoholic or any substance addict. Addiction to chemicals/ drugs always comes with a risk of altering the functioning of the medicines and increasing the risk of side effects.
What are the benefits to use Halcion
- Solve the problem of insomnia
- It may help you fall asleep faster.
- It may lessen how often you wake up during the night.
- Helps you get a better night’s rest.
- The Halcion relaxes the brain and allows a person to sleep more easily.
The side effect of the Use of Halcion
- The changes in your mood and behavior
- Memory loss (amnesia)
- Causing the laziness
- Suicidal thoughts
- Daytime Drowsiness
- Headache randomly
- Loos the coordination
- Addict to you to using the medicine daily to take asleep
- Tingly or prickly feeling on your skin etc.
Waring to use of Halcion
- Halcion medicine can slow or stop your breathing, especially if you have recently used an opioid medication or alcohol.
- Misuse of Halcion medicine may cause Addiction, Overdose, Respiratory Depression, Coma, or even Death also. Keep this medication where anyone cannot get to it except you. And avoid taking this medicine to get better sleep when not needed because that time feels satisfying but after some days you will become addicted to taking these drugs.
- Do not stop your medication without asking your doctor. Because you will prevent your life-threatening withdrawal symptoms if you stop using the medicine suddenly after long-term use.
- The effect of Halcion symptoms in your body may last up to 12 months.
- You will take help from the doctor if you want to stop using Halcion and you can also have withdrawal symptoms such as unusual muscle movements, being more active or talkative, sudden and severe changes in your mood or behavior, confusion, hallucinations, seizures, or thoughts about suicide. Immediately seek a doctor if these symptoms worsen.
- Tell your doctor about all your other medicine. Some drugs should not be used with Halcion. And ask them what precautions you should take to improve your health as soon as possible.
- Before the use of Halcion, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to this. If you have any other allergies, it is important to mention them to prevent worst-case scenarios. The medicine is likely to make you addicted if overused and abused. So take the medicine as directed by your doctor.
- It is very important that your doctor check your daily progress at regular visits to make sure that this medicine is working properly and check you for any unwanted effects on your body.
- If your condition does not improve in 7to 10 days use Halcion, or if it becomes worse, then go to the doctor and check your body and the medicine with the doctor.
- Do not take itraconazole (sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), nefazodone (Serzone), or certain HIV medicine (eg. Indinavir, Nelfinavir, Lopinavir, Ritonavir, Saquinavir, Norvir, and kaletra or) while you are taking this medicine. Taking this medicine together with triazolam may increase the chance of serious side effects. Consult your doctor before taking any of the mentioned medicines.
- Do tell your doctor if you had surgery regarding your heart, lungs, or kidney in the near past or if you face problems such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, myasthenia gravis, sleep apnea, or a family history of sleepwalking.
What are the symptoms of overdosing?
Symptoms of an overdose vary as per the dosage consumed and the reaction of the body to that overdose. Some of the symptoms include:
- Diminished Reflexes
- Hypnotic State
Storage of Halcion
- The Halcion is stored at controlled room temperature 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 F). Keep the pills away from direct sunlight and moisture. Try keeping the pills in their original container. Once you are done with the medication, call your nearest chemical disposal company or your pharmacist for proper disposal of the medicine.
Dosages of Halcion
The recommended dose of Halcion for most adults is 0.25mg before retrying. Don’t recommend the teenager to take it, it’s an out-stay for the teenager and harms him & her.
Interaction of Halcion with other drugs:
Some of the inactive components of Halcoin may interact with some specific drugs and hubs. This can lead to adverse side effects. To prevent this from happening, tell your doctor about the drugs/medicines/herbs that you take.
Some of the reactive drugs are:
- Drugs with Sodium Oxybate
- Cough relievers
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is the Halcion Narcotic?
Halcion is a Benzodiazepine and not an opioid, this drug is not considered a narcotic.
Q. What should you tell your Doctor before starting the treatment?
Before starting a Halcion you need to tell your doctor if you are suffering from any mental condition or diseases like Suicidal thoughts or actions, Depression, Lung disease, breathing problems, Sleep apnea, Alcoholism or drug addiction.
What happens if you Overdose?
- Seeking emergency medical attention or calling the poison help service can be really fruitful.
- It’s possible to suffer extreme drowsiness, confusion, and slurred speech.
- You can go into a coma when you overdose.
What Happens if You Miss a Dose?
Halcion is used when needed, if you are on a dosing schedule and some how miss the dose, take it as soon as you remember. Do not use two tablets at one time. You will be safe if you stick to the schedule provided by the doctor. Don’t make a habit out of taking Halcion for naps or mini-sleep breaks.
How to take Halcion during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding?
Halcion must not be preferred during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It also cause drowsiness, feeding problems, and liver problems in the newborn when used at the time of delivery or withdrawal symptoms in the newborn when you used it during pregnancy.
What Birth Defects are caused due to Halcion?
A defect is known to occur when the development(physical as well as mental) has been restricted or incomplete. A newborn baby might face severe and lifelong diseases if the mother continues to overdose Halcion. The defects in some cases may be genetical also.
The basic Birth defect is caused by using Halcion
- Heart Problems
- Transposition of the great arteries, and tetralogy of Fallot.
- Down syndrome
- Tay-Sachs Disease
- Changes of Genes and Hormones and extra chromosomes
- Foetal Alcohol syndrome
- Congenital Dislocated Hip
Does Halcion get you High?
Halcion could be used as a drug or a medicine depending on the person, and physical addiction and dependence will develop as a result of Halcion use or abuse Halcoin works by relaxing the mind. It generally does not make you feel high until and unless abused.
How does Halcion make me feel?
Most Halcion facet effects aren’t serious. The foremost common facet effects of Halcion are somnolence, dizziness, and vivid dreaming. Some patients of the United Nations agency who have taken Halcion still felt tired when they wake up and stay sleepy throughout the day.
How long does it stay Halcion in our body?
- The Halcion is used for a short duration and may be detectable in the system for up to two days.
Is Halcion illegal to buy?
Halcoin is not illegal to buy as a medicine. But it is a punishable crime to use it as an addictional drug. Use Halcoin only through the means it’s prescribed and do not share your medicine with someone else.
Who should not take Halcion?
Halcion is contraindicated with medication that considerably impairs the aerobic metabolism mediated by hemoprotein P4500 3A (CYP 34) as well as ketoconazole, nefazodone, and several other HIV proteinase inhibitors.
Do you need a prescription for Halcion
You can buy Halcoin without a prescription from our site NewLife Medix at better prices. We proudly aim to provide better services with each rising day.