Showing all 3 results
Lunesta 1 mg$529.00 – $1,504.00 Add to cart
Lunesta 2 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart
Lunesta 3 mg$548.00 – $1,524.00 Add to cart
Lunesta is a sleeping pill used for the treatment of sleep disorders such as insomnia. Eszopiclone is the generic name of Lunesta and it belongs to a sedative-hypnotics drug class. It affects the chemicals in the brain and produces calming effects that help to fall asleep faster and stay longer. It is an FDA-approved medicine for the treatment of sleep problems.
How to use Lunesta?
Read careful medication guides provided by your doctor before starting taking Lunesta. If you have questions related to the dosing and other information then contact your health adviser.
Do not consume this medicine with or right after a high-fat meal otherwise it may not work as well. It is an oral medicine so take it by mouth at once at night. And make sure not to take this medicine if you haven’t time to sleep 7-8 hours. Take the doses according to the doctor, taking more doses will increase the risk of the side effects from this medicine. The doses of the medicine are based on the consumer,s health condition, age, and working of the medicine, so do not increase or decrease the dosage without asking a medical expert. This medicine can make you dizzy so take it just before going to bed. Lunesta is one of the highly prescribed medicines that work by producing calming effects in the brain and nervous system. If this medicine makes you dizzy in the time then contact your doctor. This medicine has better customer reviews and it is FDA approved so you can buy it frequently from anywhere. Buy Lunesta online from anywhere in the United States and get overnight delivery.
Side effects Of Lunesta
The symptoms of side effects of Lunesta are:
- Dry mouth
- Unpleasant flavor
- Body pain
- Unusual tiredness
- lack of appetite
- Allergy Reaction
- Heart stroke
- Trouble breathing
- Chest pain
This is not a complete list of the symptoms of side effects from Eszopiclone, In any case, if you notice any bad result of the medicine then inform your doctor about it and stop taking medicine.
Who should not take Lunesta?
People who must not consume Lunesta are:
- Breastfeeding women
- A Pregnant women
- People who have diabetes problem
- People who are allergic to opioids and other drugs
- People who have heart-related difficulties
- People who experience hepatic failure
Storage Information For Lunesta
Do not store Eszopiclone in the bathroom area, keep it in dry places. Keep the medicine out of the reach of kids and pets. Store Lunesta at room temperature at 77 degrees F away from light and moisture. Brief storage between 59-86 degrees F is permitted in all types of places. Do not flush medicines down the toilet or pour them into a gutter unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed of this medicine.
Take medicine exactly as prescribed by your health adviser. And before increasing or decreasing the dosage of the medicine consult with your doctor. If anyone takes an extra dose from prescribed then it can cause overdose and overdose can cause serious side effects. An overdose can cause death also, so if overdose is suspected then call your doctor or medical emergency department of your city.
Drug interaction can change the working of the medicine and it can decrease the performance of the medicine or can cause severe side effects. So if you have any problem and you take medicines for it then show the medicines to your doctor. These are some drugs that can interact with Lunesta and cause bad effects on your body.
- sodium oxybate
- nonprescription/herbal products
- ketoconazole and itraconazole
- clarithromycin, nefazodone
- certain HIV medications
- anti-anxiety drugs
- anti-seizure drugs
- muscle relaxants (e.g., methocarbamol, cyclobenzaprine,)
- opioid painkillers medicine
- other medicines for sleep problems (e.g., zolpidem)
- psychiatric medications(e.g., phenothiazines)
- cough-and-cold products
This is not a full list of the drugs that can interact with Eszopiclone, so tell your health advisor about the medicines you are already taking.
Warning & Precautions
- Before starting to take Lunesta pills, tell your doctor if you ever faced an allergic reaction from it then avoid the use of Eszopiclone.
- Dosage for the treatment depends on the consumer’s health condition and working of the medicine at the patient, so for information consult with a medical professional and get a medical check-up.
- Before starting taking Eszopiclone medicine, tell your doctor about your medical history especially in liver disease, kidney disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, sleep disorders, mental and mood problems,s and any family history of disorders.
- In the past, if you ever faced allergies or side effects from any opioid and other drugs then tell your doctor or pharmacist about it and get a medical check-up.
- Make sure, if your doctor prescribed Lunesta for you then ask him about dosage and time to take medicine and meet the doctor again. After once using the medicine, tell him about your experience.
- This medicine may contain inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions and other problems for some people, for more information contact a medical expert.
- Take medicine just before going to bed and make sure not to take it if you don’t have time to sleep 7-8 hours.
- If you take medicine daily and it makes you dizzy in the daytime after taking a sleep of 7-8 hours then contact your doctor and tell him about it.
- If you currently start using this medicine and you are not sure about the working of the medicine, then avoid driving and heavy machinery work.
- If you are an alcoholic then do not take this medicine with it and tell your healthcare advisor.
- Buy Lunesta online from newlifemedix.com and get medicines at cheap prices from the other pharmacies. We provide good quality products at an affordable price with a fast delivery service.
Can Lunesta be prescribed online?
Lunesta, Ambien, Sonata, and other types of medicine is sedatives, so for the prescription of this medicine, you need to meet a healthcare professional physically. On the internet, many pharmacies are providing online prescriptions that are not good. We give the best suggestion to you is to take a prescription from the doctor, meet him and get a medical check-up. Meeting a healthcare expert is beneficial because he prescribed the best medicine for you and tells you about the best way to take medicine. If you take a prescription from a doctor then there is less chance to get side effects from medicine and you recover fastly.
Do you need a prescription for Lunesta?
Lunesta(Eszopiclone) is a prescription medicine for sleep disorders, so you need the prescription for it. You can buy Lunesta online with or without a prescription, but before starting to take this drug consult with a doctor or pharmacist about it. Lunesta and other sleeping pills are sedatives so it’s best when you take this medicine under the guidance of a health advisor. Take a proper prescription and take medicine according to it that can help you to recover faster.
Can I get Lunesta over the counter?
Yes, you can buy Lunesta over the counter without a prescription. But buying Lunesta online is more beneficial for you because you can get Lunesta online here at a cheap price from the counter. If you buy Lunesta online then you can get your medicines by sitting at home at an affordable price. In the time of the pandemic buying medicines online is safe and you can stay away from the crowd. You Can buy Eszopiclone from Newlifemedix at a cheap price and we deliver the medicine to your doorstep.