Showing all 3 results
Lunesta 3 mg$548.00 – $1,524.00 Select options
Lunesta 1 mg$529.00 – $1,504.00 Select options
Lunesta 2 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Select options
Lunesta is a sleeping pill used for the treatment of sleep disorders such as insomnia. Eszopiclone is the generic name of Lunesta and it belongs to a sedative-hypnotics drug class. It affects the chemicals in the brain and produces calming effects that help to fall asleep faster and stay longer. It is an FDA-approved medicine for the treatment of sleep problems.
Generally, the use of Lunesta is prescribed for shorter durations of time (1 – 2 weeks) as the longer use can permanently affect brain cells. If your insomnia doesn’t get better during this short period of time, contact your paramedics rather than continuing the medication on your own.
How to use Lunesta?
Read careful medication guides provided by your doctor before starting taking Lunesta. If you have questions related to the dosing and other information then contact your health adviser.
Do not consume this medicine with or right after a high-fat meal otherwise it may not work as well. It is an oral medicine so take it by mouth at once at night. And make sure not to take this medicine if you haven’t time to sleep 7-8 hours. Take the doses according to the doctor, taking more doses will increase the risk of the side effects from this medicine. The doses of the medicine are based on the consumer,s health condition, age, and working of the medicine, so do not increase or decrease the dosage without asking a medical expert. This medicine can make you dizzy so take it just before going to bed. Lunesta is one of the highly prescribed medicines that work by producing calming effects in the brain and nervous system. If this medicine makes you dizzy in the time then contact your doctor. This medicine has better customer reviews and it is FDA approved so you can buy it frequently from anywhere. Buy Lunesta online from anywhere in the United States and get overnight delivery.
Doses and Administration of Lunesta:
General Adult Dose:
Initial dose: 1 mg once a day before going to sleep(for a minimum of 7-8 hours)
Maintenance Dose: 1mg – 3mg once the initial dose does not react badly.
Maximum Dose: 3mg/day once a day before sleeping.
General Geriatric Dose:
Initial dose: 1 mg once a day before going to sleep(for a minimum of 7-8 hours)
Maintenance Dose: 1mg – 2mg once the initial dose does not react badly.
Maximum Dose: 2mg/day once a day before sleeping.
- The treatment should be started with the lowest dose and be monitored before moving to higher doses.
- Keep a constant lookout for hearing impairments. The dosage should be immediately adjusted if it gets worse.
- The medication needs to be changed if insomnia does not reduce within 7-10 days of treatment.
Side effects Of Lunesta
Although the majority of the patients using Lunesta have not suffered any serious side effects. But in case you observe that your side effects are worsening, contact your doctor immediately. These side effects can be as simple as tiredness or as complicated as memory loss.
The symptoms of side effects of Lunesta are:
- Dry mouth
- Unpleasant flavor
- Body pain
- Unusual tiredness
- lack of appetite
- Allergy Reaction
- Heart stroke
- Trouble breathing
- Chest pain
- Suicidal Thoughts
The side effects change from mild to severe as the age increases. Older adults need to be more careful as the dizziness might be more in their case.
This is not a complete list of the symptoms of side effects from Eszopiclone, In any case, if you notice any bad result of the medicine then inform your doctor about it and stop taking medicine.
What are the Withdrawal Symptoms of Lunesta?
The withdrawal symptoms are likely to occur when and if you suddenly stop the prescribed higher doses without consulting your doctor. The withdrawal symptoms include:
- Stomach Cramps
Note: Once the medication is officially stopped with the doctor’s permission, you might have trouble sleeping again(rebound insomnia) for the first week. During that time, be sure to not resume the medication. The rebound insomnia is likely to fade away after some time.
Who should not take Lunesta?
People who must not consume Lunesta are:
- Breastfeeding women
- A Pregnant women
- People who have diabetes problem
- People who are allergic to opioids and other drugs
- People who have heart-related difficulties
- People who experience hepatic failure
- People with liver disease: People with liver disease may suffer from memory loss the next morning of taking the medication.
Storage Information For Lunesta
Do not store Eszopiclone in the bathroom area, keep it in dry places. Keep the medicine out of the reach of kids and pets. Store Lunesta at room temperature at 77 degrees F away from light and moisture. Brief storage between 59-86 degrees F is permitted in all types of places. Do not flush medicines down the toilet or pour them into a gutter unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed of this medicine.
Take medicine exactly as prescribed by your health adviser. And before increasing or decreasing the dosage of the medicine consult with your doctor. If anyone takes an extra dose from prescribed then it can cause overdose and overdose can cause serious side effects. An overdose can cause death also, so if overdose is suspected then call your doctor or medical emergency department of your city.
Drug interaction can change the working of the medicine and it can decrease the performance of the medicine or can cause severe side effects. So if you have any problem and you take medicines for it then show the medicines to your doctor. These are some drugs that can interact with Lunesta and cause bad effects on your body.
- sodium oxybate
- nonprescription/herbal products
- ketoconazole and itraconazole
- clarithromycin, nefazodone
- certain HIV medications
- anti-anxiety drugs
- anti-seizure drugs
- muscle relaxants (e.g., methocarbamol, cyclobenzaprine,)
- opioid painkillers medicine
- other medicines for sleep problems (e.g., zolpidem)
- psychiatric medications(e.g., phenothiazines)
- cough-and-cold products
- Marijuana (cannabis)
This is not a full list of the drugs that can interact with Eszopiclone, so tell your health advisor about the medicines you are already taking.
Warning & Precautions
- Before starting to take Lunesta pills, tell your doctor if you ever faced an allergic reaction from it then avoid the use of Eszopiclone.
- Dosage for the treatment depends on the consumer’s health condition and working of the medicine at the patient, so for information consult with a medical professional and get a medical check-up.
- Before starting taking Eszopiclone medicine, tell your doctor about your medical history especially in liver disease, kidney disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, sleep disorders, mental and mood problems,s and any family history of disorders.
- In the past, if you ever faced allergies or side effects from any opioid and other drugs then tell your doctor or pharmacist about it and get a medical check-up.
- Make sure, if your doctor prescribed Lunesta for you then ask him about dosage and time to take medicine and meet the doctor again. After once using the medicine, tell him about your experience.
- This medicine may contain inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions and other problems for some people, for more information contact a medical expert.
- Take medicine just before going to bed and make sure not to take it if you don’t have time to sleep 7-8 hours.
- If you take medicine daily and it makes you dizzy in the daytime after taking a sleep of 7-8 hours then contact your doctor and tell him about it.
- If proper rest of 7-8 hours is avoided after consumption of the pills, it may lead to temporary memory loss.
- If you currently start using this medicine and you are not sure about the working of the medicine, then avoid driving and heavy machinery work.
- If you are an alcoholic then do not take this medicine with it and tell your healthcare advisor.
- The effects of the drugs are likely to pass from a pregnant mother to her newborn infant. A pregnant lady should frequently avoid the use of Lunesta and should only take it if it’s seriously needed.
- The overuse of medication leads to the risk of addiction. This risk increases even more if it’s consumed with alcohol or other drugs.
- If you are on a 1-milligram dose, you might feel a bit lazy the next day. You can skip the labor work if laziness or dizziness increases. But if you are on a 3-milligram dose, it is highly advised not to do any work that requires alertness and can lead to life-threatening accidents.
- Buy Lunesta online from newlifemedix.com and get medicines at cheap prices from the other pharmacies. We provide good quality products at an affordable price with a fast delivery service.
Can Lunesta be prescribed online?
Lunesta, Ambien, Sonata, and other types of medicine is sedatives, so for the prescription of this medicine, you need to meet a healthcare professional physically. On the internet, many pharmacies are providing online prescriptions that are not good. We give the best suggestion to you is to take a prescription from the doctor, meet him and get a medical check-up. Meeting a healthcare expert is beneficial because he prescribed the best medicine for you and tells you about the best way to take medicine. If you take a prescription from a doctor then there is less chance to get side effects from medicine and you recover fastly.
Do you need a prescription for Lunesta?
Lunesta(Eszopiclone) is a prescription medicine for sleep disorders, so you need the prescription for it. You can buy Lunesta online with or without a prescription, but before starting to take this drug consult with a doctor or pharmacist about it. Lunesta and other sleeping pills are sedatives so it’s best when you take this medicine under the guidance of a health advisor. Take a proper prescription and take medicine according to it that can help you to recover faster.
Can I get Lunesta over the counter?
Yes, you can buy Lunesta over the counter without a prescription. But buying Lunesta online is more beneficial for you because you can get Lunesta online here at a cheap price from the counter. If you buy Lunesta online then you can get your medicines by sitting at home at an affordable price. In the time of the pandemic buying medicines online is safe and you can stay away from the crowd. You Can buy Eszopiclone from Newlifemedix at a cheap price and we deliver the medicine to your doorstep.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long does Lunesta take to show effects?
Lunesta does not need many hours to start its effect. The absorption starts within half an hour after consumption whereas it takes almost an hour to reach its peak.
2. Can we use Lunesta for the long term?
No, generally Lunesta is not advised for long-term use. There is a high chance of dependence and induced tolerance if it is used more than the prescribed time(usually 1-2 weeks).
3. How long does Lunesta stay in our system?
Lunesta takes around 24 hours to 48 hours to disperse completely from our system with a half-life of 6 hours. However, the duration can slightly vary from person to person, depending upon the metabolism of the patient.