Evekeo is a doctor-approved medication used to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, sleep disorder, and narcolepsy. It is a brand of amphetamine that is used for children 6 years and older. Evekeo 10 mg is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the phenethylamine group that is used as a short-term treatment along with a reduced calorie diet and exercise, for losing weight.
Dosage For Evekeo:
The usual dose of Evekeo to treat narcolepsy is 5 to 60 mg per day according to the doctor’s prescription. Tablet 5 mg and Tablet 10 mg are Common Evekeo Doses. The starting dose of Evekeo to treat ADHD in children from 3 to 5 years of age is 2.5 mg daily whereas in children 6 years of age or older, start with 5 – 10 mg once or twice daily. The usual dose of Evekeo to treat exogenous obesity is up to 30 mg daily for adults. It is taken in divided doses of 5 to 10 mg, 30 to 60 minutes before meals.
Uses Of The Medication:
Evekeo 10 mg is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD which works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain. It belongs to a class of drugs known as stimulants that helps increase your ability to pay attention, stay focused on an activity, and control behavior problems. It may also help you to organize your tasks and improve your listening skills.
How To Take Evekeo 10 mg:
Take the dose of Evekeo exactly as prescribed. Your doctor may adjust the dose until it is right for you or your child. Evekeo comes as a capsule. Evekeo 10 mg extended-release capsules are taken once a day in the morning. It releases medicine into your body throughout the day.
From time to time, your doctor may stop treatment with Evekeo for a while to check ADHD symptoms levels whether it is increasing or decreasing. Your doctor may regularly check the blood, heart, and blood pressure while taking Evekeo 10 mg. The doctor always checks the children’s height and weight while taking Evekeo. If you or your child takes too much medication or overdoses, call your doctor or poison control center right away, or get emergency treatment.
Tell The Doctor Before Taking Evekeo 10 mg:
It should be remembered that Evekeo 10 mg may not be right for you or your child. Before starting Evekeo tell your or your child’s doctor about all health conditions or a family history including:
- Heart problems, heart defects, high blood pressure
- Mental problems including psychosis, mania, bipolar illness, or depression
- Tics or Tourette’s syndrome
- Thyroid problems
- Seizures or have had an abnormal brain wave test (EEG)
- Circulation problems in fingers and toes
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Most people know whether or not they are going to experience any side effects within a week after taking medication. If one medication causes significant side effects, they can try another form by taking advice from the doctor.
The most common side effects of Evekeo include:
- Stomach ache
- Trouble sleeping
- Decreased appetite
- Unpleasant taste
- Sexual problems (impotence in males)
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Dry mouth
- Weight loss
- Mood swings
Talk to your doctor if you or your child have any above side effects. All these side effects are not mentioned in Evekeo. For more information ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Addiction To The Medication:
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects after taking a long time, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects of the addiction to the medication, notably:
- Decrease your appetite
- It may cause headaches
- Diarrhea or constipation, depending on the person
- Sleep disturbances or insomnia
- It may cause nervousness or anxiety.
The doctor can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem and how it will stop safely.
Withdrawal To The Evekeo 10 mg:
If you suddenly stop using this medication, you may have withdrawal symptoms such as severe tiredness, sleep problems, and mental/mood changes such as depression. To help prevent withdrawal, your doctor may advise you to take lower your dose slowly. Withdrawal is more likely if you have used amphetamine for a long time or in high doses.
Interaction With Evekeo 10 mg:
Tell your doctor about all of the medicines that you or your child take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Evekeo and other medicines may interact with each other and cause serious side effects. Sometimes the doses of other medicines will need adjust while taking Evekeo. Your doctor will decide whether Evekeo can take other medicines.
Evekeo should not take the following medicines due to the severe side effects it may cause to patients-
- Fent Injection
- Trofentyl Injection
- Durogesic 50 Patch
If the patient will take the following medicines, he may fall in severe side effects-
- Zedex SF Cough Syrup
- Crocin Cold & Flu Max Tablet
- Corex DX Syrup
- Asthakind DX Syrup Sugar-Free
- Sumo Cold Tablet
- Saridon Tablet
The patient will take the following Anti-depression medicines Klonopin, Lexapro, Lexapro, Paxil, Xanax, Luvox, Prozac, Celexa, Ativan, Valium. including MAOIs and
Blood pressure medicines, Antacids, Seizure medicines.
Know the medicines that you or your child takes and keep a list of your medicines with you to show your doctor and the health provider. Do not start any new medicine while taking Evekeo without taking any advice from your doctor first.
Evekeo 10 mg Warnings:
Before taking any medication the doctor warns you for better health. Some warnings are as follows:
- This medicine may cause the following problems if you will take more than the prescription. Such as Sudden death in people who have serious heart problems (including a heart defect) Serious heart or blood vessel problems, including heart attack and stroke high blood pressure Unusual changes in behavior or moods low growth in children
- Evekeo may make you dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how this medicine affects you.
- This medicine can be habit-forming. Do not use more than your prescribed dose. Call your doctor if you think your medicine is not working.
- Do not take more than your doctor has prescribed. This medicine is only for short-term use.
- Tell any doctor or dentist who treats you that you are using this medicine. This medicine may show side effects on certain medical test results.
- Do not stop using this medicine suddenly. Your doctor will need to slowly decrease your dose before you stop it completely.
- Keep all medicine out of the reach of children. Never share your medicine with anyone even if the same symptoms are seen.
- Your doctor will do lab tests at regular visits to check on the effects of this medicine. Keep all appointments.
Precautions Before Use:
Different categories of people, such as the very young, the very old, the very sick, and pregnant and breastfeeding women, are more vulnerable to harm from drugs. When such people use drugs, special precautions will take under the guidance of the doctor. Such precautions are as such:
- This medicine may become habit-forming if used for a long time even if the doctor prescribes you. Please use this medicine only as directed.
- Tell your doctor if you ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine. Symptoms of an allergic reaction can include trouble breathing, skin rash, itching, swelling, or severe dizziness.
- Some patients taking this medicine have experienced serious side effects. Please tell your doctor to understand the risks and benefits associated with this medicine.
- This medicine is associated with an increased risk of serious heart problems, heart attack, and stroke. Please consult with your doctor about the risks and benefits of using this medicine. Contact your doctor immediately if you experience chest pain or difficulty breathing.
- You should not use the medication any more than instructed.
- This medicine may cause dizziness or fainting, especially after exercising or in hot weather. So you should lie down after taking this medication.
- You should avoid using marijuana or other medicines that can cause dizziness or drowsiness.
- Please check with your doctor before drinking alcohol while on this medicine.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how this medicine will affect you.
- If you consume more than a few alcoholic beverages each day, tell your doctor whether you should take this medicine.
- The family should check on the behavior of the patient often. Call the doctor if the patient becomes more depressed, has thoughts of suicide, or shows changes in behavior.
- Call the doctor if there are any signs of confusion or unusual changes in behavior.
- Tell the doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Ask your doctor if this medicine can interact with any of your other medicines. Be sure to tell them about all the medicines you take.
Evekeo works great. It’s milder in regards to excitability in comparison to Adderall. It is much different than Adderall. Evekeo doesn’t make you feel wired as Adderall does. It’s a cleaner medicine. I would recommend the makers of Evekeo make higher milligram tablets. It’s similar to a 10 mg Adderall IR can get original medicine from Newlifemedix.
After Adderal and Ritalin made me incredibly irritable, moody, and anxious I tried Evekeo 10 mg and it is my miracle drug! I’ve been on it for 2 years now and have no complaints. I recommend this drug if you have failed the more popular stimulants! I always order it from this website. Its amazing…..
Evekeo works great!!! I’ve tried so many other meds and they either don’t work or I feel awful on them. But this medication works quickly and lasts about 7 hours for me. I’ve been on it for two weeks and haven’t had any side effects. From this site, I get all the medicines with getting the cost down. Safe to say I’ll be sticking with Evekeo!
I honestly felt like Evekeo made me space out like crazy for the entire day. I am using it for 1 year. Much like I was before being diagnosed with ADHD. Not to mention my irritability levels since starting the medication. I get it from Newlifemedix at a low cost.
I just can not focus on work, I am misplacing items and running late for appointments..this is not acceptable as an adult with responsibilities. I used to have ADHD as a child and have found that Evekeo 10 mg has helped me now to get through my busy day of work and family life. Get these medicines from this site with original medicines at a low price.
I have been on Evekeo 10 mg for about two weeks now. Great stuff, way better than medicines. However, its results are good and my behavior changes a lot….. Hope this helps…..
I have used it for seven days and it works fast. Almost too fast. It doesn’t last very long only about four hours at most. Best if taken twice a day, Evekeo 10 mg is used for the management of ADHD. I feel like I can slow down and get my thoughts under control. In fact, over the last two days, I think it helped with getting into a sleep-wake pattern. All the medicines are available from this site and get at a lower price.
my son’s ADHD symptoms are under control and he is doing well in school after taking Evekeo 10 mg. So happy with flexible dosing and my favorite pharmacy website is Newlifemedix…
I have lost a total of fat in 4 months. It isn’t a magic pill, it still takes diet and exercise to lose weight but Evekeo suppresses my appetite substantially and gives me energy boosts which make the diet and exercise much easier to achieve. It has worked wonders for me. I buy it from the most popular site Newlifemedix.
After trying Vyvanse my doctor recommended this newer drug. In short, Evekeo 10 mg is the drug for me. It helps me focus without the side effects of the others. I suppose everyone reacts differently. Just glad I found this one from this website.
Evekeo 10 mg lasts longer and helps me focus. much better than another generic drug. I buy it from the Newlifemedix which is a good bonus too- so you can see if you like it.