The generic Adderall 30 mg orange pill or tablet is available in tablet forms. The active ingredients are amphetamine and dextroamphetamine salts. This medication is used in the treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder symptoms. The symptoms are typically first recognized in childhood between ages 2-9 years. This medication is also used to treat narcolepsy which is a continuous sleep disorder. It belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants that work in neurotransmitters in the brain and is not recommended for a pregnant lady.
How does Adderall 30 mg tablet work?
Adderall 30 mg pills work by manipulating the brain into cooling and relaxing. It triggers the flow of norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine. These are the chemicals that cause the feeling of relaxation and calmness. When overdosed, these medicines can also lead to the effects of drowsiness.
What Do Adderall 30 mg pills Look Like?
Adderall 30 mg is a oval shaped orange tablet. Written with a “AD” on one side and “30” on the other. Fake Adderall 30 mg comes in a blister pack. Real Adderall 30 mg tablets are available in a bottle of 100 tablets. Adderall 30 mg price is $533.00-$1507.00.
What are the ingredients of Adderall 30 mg tablet?
The medication contains various active and inactive ingredients in different proportions. The active ingredients are:
- 7.5 mg of Saccharate Amphetamine
- 7.5 mg of Aspartate Monohydrate
- 7.5 mg of Sulfate USP
- 7.5 mg of Amphetamine Sulfate USP
- 18.8 mg of Total amphetamine base equivalence.
The inactive ingredients are:
Lactitol, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, and Colloidal Silicon Dioxide. Apart from these major inactive components, there are some other inactive components too.
Uses Adderall 30 mg Tablet:
This medication is a prescription for ADHD and Narcolepsy patients. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves the Adderall 30 mg effects for children under the age of 13.
ADHD: Adderall helps to treat symptoms of hyperactivity, impulsivity, and inattention in people with ADHD symptoms. It works as a stimulant in the Central Nervous System by increasing the levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain.
Narcolepsy: Narcolepsy is one of the disorders of neurology that causes excessive daytime sleepiness, sleep paralysis, and in some cases hallucinations. Adderall 30 mg pill is used to help people to stay alert during the day by increasing the dopamine levels in the brain. It promotes an increase in chemical messengers of serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain, which makes wakefulness.
How To Use Adderall 30 mg tablet?
Before starting the medication, make sure to ask your doctor/pharmacist for a medication guide. This guide will help you understand all the aspects of Adderall 30 mg Capsule.
The patient should take Adderall with or without food, early in the morning as a prescription by the doctor suggests. Do not crush, chew, or break, any tablet. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not change the dosage on your own. If it is prescribed 1-3 times a day by the doctor, then it is better to avoid the medicine during the evening time. Keep an interval of around 4-6 hours between each dose. Before taking Adderall 30 mg dosage, the patient should consult with his doctor for a brief idea of what he does after taking the medication, and the side effects of the dosage.
Possible Side Effects:
Adderall 30 mg is a narcotic medicine then it can cause some side effects for most people. The common side effects of this medicine are headache, Nausea, vomiting, Body pain, Dry mouth, Dizziness, etc., and the serious side effects of Adderall are trouble breathing, heart problems, etc. these are common and serious side effects of this medicine. If you face any side effects from this medicine then contact your doctor right away.
Most Common Side Effects:
- Bladder pain
- Cloudy urine
- Irregular heartbeat
- Lower back pain
Less common Side Effects:
- Joint pain
- Runny nose
Warnings of Adderall 30 mg:
- Children and Adolescents: It is prescribed not to give this medicine to children and adolescents with structural cardiac abnormalities and other heart problems. In some cases, even the cases of death are recorded. Be extremely cautious if your child has or ever had cardiomyopathy or heart rhythm abnormalities and ever had any surgery regarding it.
- Adults: Adults are at a higher risk of stroke, sudden death, and myocardial infarction as compared to children and adolescents. So adults should be very careful while taking Adderall 30 mg if they have cardiac abnormalities, coronary artery disease, and other heart abnormalities.
- Psychiatric Adverse Events: People with a history or recent treatment of Pre-Existing Psychosis, Bipolar Illness, Psychotic or Manic Symptoms, Aggression, Overuse of Long-Term Suppression of Growth, Seizures, and Visual Disturbance should not be using this medication without guidance. It is extremely dangerous in such cases.
Addiction to the Drug:
Drug addiction is most likely to happen if or when the medicine is abused or overused. You might not be even aware while doing so. To avoid overdosing, follow the medical schedule provided by your doctor.
Common signs of an Adderall addiction include:
- Need larger doses to feel the drug’s effects
- Want to give up use but unable to do so
- Taking the drug despite knowledge of the harm it’s causing
- Without Adderall, one is not being able to finish work
- Spending a lot of time and money using, and recovering from the drug
- Neglecting other activities
- Suffering withdrawal symptoms when not using Adderall
No one intends to become addicted to Adderall 30 mg pill. Addiction can also occur due to the stimulant qualities of the medication.
Safe Withdraw From The Medication:
Medicine withdrawal is one of the critical stages of treatment. Not only does it vary from person to person but the patient is also at risk of addiction if the withdrawal is not done properly.
Withdrawal symptoms of Adderall 30 mg may include:
- Lack of pleasure
- Insomnia or sleeping more than normal
- Vivid dreams
- Increased appetite
- Slowed movements
- Slowed heart rate
Drug addiction treatment may be needed for people who abuse the medication chronically and develop a psychological addiction to Adderall 30 mg. The doctor tries to get rid of the addiction to the medication safely through treatment.
Treatment for Adderall 30 mg addiction includes:
- Adderall detoxification
- Residential rehab
- Individual and group therapy
- Behavioral therapies
- Medical and psychiatric care
The doctor should be able to help you develop the safest plan to quit the medication.
Before taking any medication the doctor should advise what food will be taken after or before food, which time is best for taking medication, and who will not take it. If you have any history of the following conditions, mention it especially to your doctor before starting the treatment.
- Alcohol or drug dependency: People with a history of alcohol or drug dependency must share it with the doctor. Adderall when taken with alcohol can lead to drowsiness and life-threatening accidents.
- History of heart disease: The patient who takes Adderall 30 mg has experienced heart attacks, heart rhythm disturbances, or strokes. It is a high-risk drug for people with a history of heart disease as it increases the chance of heart problems.
- High blood pressure: People on Adderall 30 mg sometimes experience increase in blood pressure. If you already have a history of high blood pressure, The doctor should not prescribe you the medication or change this drug.
- Psychiatric conditions: The use of this medication can lead to changes in mood and psychosis. Usually, these changes/symptoms fade away but in case the condition worsens, immediately seek your doctor’s help.
- Pregnant Women And Breastfeeding Women: Adderall 30 mg is also not prescribed for pregnant women, as it may cause premature births or other pregnancy complications. Breastfeeding mothers should never take it for any cost without consulting the doctor.
- Sleeping pills: The patient should not take sleeping pills like Ambien, Lunesta, Restoril Rozerem, or Sonata as they can react with the inactive ingredients of Adderall 30 mg can lead to several sleep disorders.
Go immediately to the doctor if anyone feels uneasy after taking it.
Possible drug interactions of Adderall 30 mg:
Adderall 30 mg can react with various medicines and herbs. Therefore it is advised to provide your doctor/pharmacist with an entire list of products and drugs you consume. The below mentioned drugs are reactive to Adderall 30 mg and should be consumed with caution.
- Acidifying agents such as reserpine, ascorbic acid, guanethidine,and glutamic acid HCl.
- Urinary acidifying agents such as sodium acid phosphate, ammonium chloride, etc. These drugs interact with Adderall 30 mg to increase the concentration of ionised species.
- Alkalinizing agents such as sodium bicarbonate, gastrointestinal agents, acetazolamide, and thiazides should be avoided with Adderall 30 mg as they increase both amphetamines and bloop pressure.
- MAO inhibitors slows the metabolism and increase the release rate of norepinephrine that can lead detoiring of health. The effects can be as minor as headaches and as major as hypertensive crisis.
Some other reactive drugs are:
- Lithium carbonate
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. For how long does is Adderall 30 mg?
The IR form of Adderall 30 mg is effective for five to six hours. Whereas the XR form is effective for around 12 hours. After each dose is completely absorbed, you would need to take the next dose.
Q. Will AD 30 mg pill makes me sleepy?
Usually no, Adderall 30 mg will not make you sleepy. But in some cases, especially if you have severe case of ADHD, then the medicine causes the calm effect. In such case, you might feel sleepy.
Q. Does Adderall 30 mg causes sleeping problems?
If taken at night, AD 30 pill can disrupt the sleeping pattern. Hence it is advised to take Adderall in the morning.