Showing all 2 results
Ativan is one of the top prescription medicines which is used for the treatment of anxiety disorder. And also Ativan is used for insomnia, light anesthesia. Ativan was approved by the U.S Food and Drug Administration in 1999. It belongs to the group of benzodiazepines. The generic name of Ativan is lorazepam. Lorazepam slows down the activity in the brain. It helps to control anxiety and stop seizures. There are many forms of lorazepam such as tablet form, oral solution, and intravenous injection solution. You can buy this medicine from our website where you will get the best Ativan Quality at the cheapest cost.
The elementary use of Ativan is for the management of anxiety disorders and panic attacks. There is much medicine for the control of anxiety but Ativan is the most impressive medicine which is used for the treatment of short-term anxiety relief. It should not be used for a long-term approach. Ativan performs by slowing down the CNS ( Central Nervous System) and making GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) more effective.
Therefore, the prescription of Ativan is necessary for those people who want to get Ativan treatment. If you want the prescription of Ativan then you have a checkup of your health by professionals. After a health checkup, they will provide you with a prescription. After taking a prescription for Ativan, you can buy the medicine at medical shops or online platforms. Ativan should never be used without a prescription due to the addiction to this medicine. The FDA suggests that it not be prescribed for more than four weeks to prevent addiction. Also, it can be used in combination with other medicines to prevent other problems such as nausea and vomiting.
How to use Ativan:
There are many reasons to use this medicine and also many ways such as
- Ativan is used to cure anxiety disorders and depression.
- Also, it is used before surgery to calm you down. Ativan is only authorized for the short-term management of anxiety disorders. It can be prescribed on a short-term basis for anxiety and depression. It is not recommended to use a long-term approach by the doctors. Sometimes, Ativan is prescribed for alcohol withdrawal symptoms. It lessens withdrawal obstacles such as seizures.
- It can be used in the treatment of schizophrenia symptoms such as agitation.
- It is used to help the reduction of nausea and vomiting at the time of chemotherapy.
- Ativan may be used after surgery to recover sleep, decrease agitation.
- Take Ativan strictly as your doctor has prescribed. Ativan is taken orally with water or food. An ordinary timetable is 2 mg to 6 mg per day in divided doses.
Note:- You have not drunk alcohol during Ativan treatment.
- When you suddenly stop your Ativan treatment, it can create withdrawal symptoms and may lead to seizures.
What Do You Need to Know Before Taking Ativan?
You need to remember several points before taking this medication such as
- Do not take this medicine if you have liver disease, kidney disease, blood disorders, sleep apnoea, glaucoma, myasthenia gravis, chronic lung disease, convulsions, breathing problems, and many more problems related to your health.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant and breastfeeding because it increases the risks to your health.
- Ativan should not be consumed by senior citizens and also it is not for children under the age of twelve.
- Do not take this medicine if you are depressed with or without anxiety issues because it can raise thoughts of suicide.
- Keep this medicine in a cool dry place where the temperature is below 25°C.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date.
- Do not take this medicine if you have an allergic reaction to benzodiazepines.
What are the benefits of using Ativan?
However, there are a few drawbacks of Ativan but there are also benefits of Ativan such as.
- Ativan is an imperative mechanism to treat anxiety.
- Ativan is efficient in generating anti-anxiety effects very instantly.
- Sometimes, this medicine is prescribed in association with an easy-acting antidepressant medication.
- This medicine will support withdrawal symptoms when you stop using alcohol and it will also stop panic attacks that can appear during withdrawal.
- This medicine is secure for those with liver disease.
- In some situations, this medicine provides instant relief which is an essential in that situation.
- This medicine allows patients to become more breezy and calm.
- This medicine acts on the parts of the body that can cause seizures.
Side Effects Of Ativan:
- There are many common side effects of Ativan such as relaxed, blurred vision, nausea, vomiting, insomnia, muscle weakness, and many more problems.
- Ativan is best avoided if at all possible in the first trimester and probably throughout pregnancy.
- Some side effects of Ativan use with long terms such as memory loss, drowsiness, aggressive mood, suicidal tendencies, and a few more side effects.
- Seizures are one of the most dangerous side effects of Ativan use in the long term.
- This medicine also has critical side effects like panic attacks, anesthesia, and eased symptoms of alcohol withdrawal.
- Ativan can ease many mental health troubles.
- There are some negative mental effects that may be turned into when a person stops taking Ativan.
Warnings & Precautions:-
- The high use of benzodiazepines (i.e, Ativan), can lead to death or overdose.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients who have an initial depressive disorder.
- This is a specific warning to those patients who receive lorazepam should not operate dangerous machinery such as motor vehicles.
- The lorazepam is used alone and in combination with other CNS depressants then it may lead to potentially fatal respiratory depression.
- The use of lorazepam may lead to physical as well as psychological dependence.
- The attending use of benzodiazepines (i.e, Ativan) and opioids may result in respiratory depression, coma, and death.
- There is the possibility of suicide in minds of patients with depression. So, Lorazepam should not be used in such patients without antidepressant therapy.
- The general precautions for treating patients with impaired hepatic function should be noticed.
- There are many paradoxical reactions that have been occasionally reported during lorazepam use.
- Lorazepam should be used with attention in patients with compromised respiratory function.
- Aging patients may be more susceptible to the opiate effects of lorazepam.
How To Store Ativan?
- Store this medicine such as Ativan in a cool dry place where the temperature is below 25°C and also keep this medicine room where light is not coming.
- Also, keep away this medicine from children under 12 years old and pets.
- Throw away expired drugs.
There are some critical problems raised due to overdose of lorazepam such as.
- Panic attacks
- Become addicted to this medicine
- Memory loss
- Seizures and many more problems may be raised due to the overdose of this medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Ativan legal to buy online?
Yes, Ativan is legal to buy on online platforms only when you have the prescription of this medicine by professionals. If you want the prescription of this medicine then you have to have your health checked by professionals. And they provide you with a prescription for this medicine. After receiving a prescription of this medicine from doctors or professionals, you can buy this medicine on our website where you can Order the best quality medicine at the lowest cost & redeem a 20% discount on each order.
What’s Ativan do?
The generic name of this medicine is lorazepam and it is used in the treatment of anxiety disorder, insomnia, and light anesthesia. Basically, it slows down your activity in the brain and helps to control anxiety.
Is Ativan approved?
The answer to this question is yes. This medicine was approved by the U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1999. But the U.S Food and Drug Administration is not recommended using this medicine with a long-term approach.
What does Ativan do to the brain?
As you know, the generic name of this medicine is lorazepam and lorazepam belongs to the class of meditation called benzodiazepines. So, this slows down your activity in the brain and helps to control anxiety.
Who is the manufacturer of Ativan?
There are some pharmaceutical companies that manufacture this medicine such as Actavis, Teva, Sandoz, Mylan, and Ranbaxy.
Ativan, how does it work?
Ativan performs instantly by slowing down the Central Nervous System and making Gamma-aminobutyric acid more effective.
Is Ativan used during pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, it is not recommended for pregnant women to avoid increasing the risks to their health and also their baby.
Will Ativan calm me down?
Yes, Ativan will calm you down because it slows down your Central Nervous System and it calms you down and relaxes you.