If you ask a teenager about “Pimples”, they may say that it is the biggest problem in the world. And for them, it might be. Pimple(acne vulgaris) is a skin condition that mainly occurs in teens due to hormonal changes. For grown-ups, this might not be a problem worth dwelling but for a teen, this condition can shatter their self-confidence. So, in this blog, we will be answering the most obsessive teen question “How to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight“.
But before jumping directly to the answer, let’s first understand a bit about pimples.
Types Of Pimples:
Pimple are of different types such as:
- Whiteheads: It is closed comedones. These are in white-colored spots and are generally not scary. They can occur not only on the face but on the neck, chest, shoulder, etc. Papules are also called whiteheads. They are sometimes also known as Papules.
- Blackheads: It is open comedones. It is a dark-colored spot and tends to leave marks if not careful while handling them.
- Nodules: They end up providing dark spots and scars. It is hard and painful on the skin.
- Cysts: The cysts are large in size, painful, and red. It is filled with pus and also carries blood.
- Pustules: It is filled with yellowish pus, and can occur in areas such as the neck, shoulder, chest, etc.
What Are The Causes of Pimples?
Here are a few causes of pimples:
- Changes of Hormones
- Bacterial infection
- Dead skin cell
- Oily hair products
- Apply Unacceptable skin product
- Facial hair removal gives you unexpected pimples
- Changing environment
- Medicines reaction
- Dietary changes
A Detailed Guide to How to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight:
Here, we will see some easy and natural tips to remove these ugly pimples.
- Applying Ice on the pimple: Ice is best for reducing pimples, swelling, and face redness without any reaction or side effects. You can use ice after cleansing your face. If you are not comfortable holding ice with your hands wrap it in a clean thin towel or any soft clothes. Ice is a part of skin care and helps to improve dull skin, blackheads, and whiteheads, and provide fresh and glowing skin.
- Apply a Face mask: Use pimple-reducing masks and apply them for 10-15 minutes before sleep. You can use a face mask once a week it can help to fight pimples and provide acne-free skin.
- Tea tree oil: Apply tea tree oil on the pimple and wash it after 30 or 40 minutes, for better results do it every day and get rid of pimples in no time. Tea tree oil has antimicrobial properties which is good for your skin.
- Using Aloe vera gel: Use aloe vera gel daily and it is safe to keep it overnight on your face. It helps to remove pimples and dark spots. It is also helpful for relieving pimple pain. Aloe vera is antibacterial and antioxidant. It helps to reduce acne swelling and acne scars. Apply aloe vera on the pimple for a few minutes or overnight and rinse it with normal water.
- Avoid touching your face: When you pop your pimple you may invite more pimple bacteria leading to infection and creating a scar. It damages your skin. Your hand spreads dirt and bacteria which cause pimples and more skin problems.
- Use green Teabag on the pimple: Keep the Tea bag in the refrigerator when it is done applying on your face for a few hours. Green tea works against acne, many skin care products contain green tea. It is an antioxidant, and antimicrobial which helps to remove acne or pimple.
- Do Self-skin care: Skin care is very important for everyone if you are not taking care of your skin it causes many skin problems like pimples or skin dullness etc.
Some Tips To Add In Your Daily Skin Care Routine for Pimple Reduction:
- Keep your face clean
- Don’t forget to stay hydrated
- Don’t blast your pimple
- Before sleep don’t forget to remove your makeup.
If you don’t know how to treat pimples follow the above given information and say bye to your pimple forever and keep your skin beautiful. All the above tips are beneficial for individuals, who want to get rid of pimples. If you have any type of skin allergies or infection consult a skin dermatologist for your skin care.