Vyvanse(lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) S489 60 mg is utilized to cure or manage ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, in adults. Vyvanse’s only active ingredient is lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. This blue Vyvanse capsule has a strength of 60 mg of Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate which is an off-white color powder that is soluble in water.
The active ingredient is lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. Chemically representation for lisdexamfetamine dimesylate is (2S)-2,6-diamino-N-[(1S)-1-methyl-2-phenylethyl]hexanamide dimethanesulfonate. Besides, the inactive ingredients of this blue capsule are microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, and magnesium stearate.
Uses of Vyvanse 60 mg:
Vyvanse 60 mg is prescribed and beneficial in binge eating management and ADHD treatment in children of 6 years to adults. Moreover, this Vyvanse is recommended and used to control hyperactivity and impulsive activities.
Side Effects Of s489 60 mg Blue Capsule:
Like other ADHD medications, s489 60 mg blue capsule also has some side effects. During your medical course for treating ADHD and moderate to severe Binge Eating Disorder in adults many common side effects may be experienced. These are:
- Decreased Appetite
- Dry Mouth
- Loss Of Appetite (Anorexia)
- Stomach Pain
- Weight Loss
- Feeling Jittery
- Increased Heart Rate
- Trouble Sleeping
Some other uncommon and severe side effects are:
- Cardiac Arrest Or Strokes
- Increased Heart Rate
- Serotonin Syndrome
- Upper Abdominal Pain
What Are The Withdrawal Symptoms Of Vyvanse 60 mg:
Withdrawal symptoms are unwanted outcomes that manifest and occur when one discontinues using/ taking the Vyvnase capsule suddenly. Always stop taking the medicines as per the prescribed timing or with the proper guidance from medical professionals. the withdrawal symptoms that can be experienced when using Vyvanse 60 mg are:
- Increased appetite
- Difficulty in feeling pleasure
- Need for sleep
- Severe tiredness
- Sleep problems
- Mood changes
When To Seek The Doctor’s Help In The Course Of Vyvanse 60 mg Treatment:
While taking Vyvanse 60 mg capsule you may experience some of the severe outcomes of this medicines. These are lack of coordination, an increase in heartbeat rate, hallucinations, extreme dizziness, severe vomiting or diarrhea, muscle twitching, severe fever, agitation, and restlessness.
Contraindication Of 60 mg Vyvanse:
60 mg Vyvanse has some contraindications which means one must avoid utilizing this medicine. Avoid consuming the capsule if one has any of the following issues.
- If you have taken any of the monoamine oxidase(MAO) inhibitors in the last 14 days.
- By any chance, if you have a medical history or signs and symptoms of advanced arteriosclerosis, symptomatic cardiovascular disease, hypertension, or hyperthyroidism.
- If somebody or his/her family has a history of drug abuse.
Interaction Of s489 60 mg:
Interaction of medicines is one of the inevitable factors in considering whether a drug should be taken or not. Vyvanse 60 mg capsule has some potential interaction that may result in exacerbating the health condition of the patient. Here are some other medicines/drugs/ remedies/items mentioned due to which interaction of s489 60 mg can occur.
- Ammonium Chloride
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Blood Pressure Medications
- Diuretics (Water Pills)
- Pain Medication
- Monoamine oxidase(MAO) inhibitors
Warning Of Vyvanse 60:
Like all other allopathic medicines, the Vyvanse 60 is not 100 percent safe. Administrating this may have some unwanted, health-exacerbating, and life-threatening consequences. The following warnings mentioned here are to give you an idea about the cons and drawbacks of Vyvanse 60 mg.
- If you are hypersensitive to amphetamine avoid taking these medicines. Using a Vyvanse capsule may directly or indirectly impact your blood pressure adversely further worsening your overall health.
- This is a Schedule II controlled substance in the US which means this drug has high chances of overdose, abuse, or misuse for recreational purposes or other purposes than prescribed ones.
- The medicine should be taken only after careful examination and appropriate prescription. If one has bipolar disorder or a family history of depression then this capsule is not recommended.
- The usage of the capsule may result in adverse psychiatric events such as hallucinations, and delusions in children and adolescents. Children and adults are susceptible to this adversity even though they do not have any history of the same.
- When this drug interacts with another drug that may increase serotonin, the risk of serotonin syndrome and toxicity increases.
Storage Of Vyvanse 60 mg:
You should not keep the Vyvanse 60 mg pack in a humid place. Always use an airtight container. A temperature range should be 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. For How Long Do The Withdrawal Symptoms Of Vyvanse 60 mg Capsule Last?
It may take weeks to several months depending upon the individual tolerance, dose amount, and period of consumption.
Q.2. Can I Use Vyvanse 60 Mg For Weight Loss?
Although Vyvanse blue capsule may result in loss of appetite and eventually weight reduction. However, it is not recommended to be utilized for weight loss due to the high health risk.
Q.3. What Is The Price Without Insurance Of Vyvanse 60 Mg Blue Capsule?
You can buy this capsule online from www.newlifemedix.com for $900 for a pack of 120 capsules and $250 for 30 capsules.