Showing all 2 results
Vyvanse is a medicine that belongs to the Central Nervous System stimulant class of drugs. It is also the First Medicine for treating adults with a binge eating disorder. In 2020 this medicine made it to the list of most commonly prescribed drugs at 85th position. It is amongst the most prescribed drugs in the entire US. Gelatin and titanium dioxide are the contents of this Vyvanse. It comes in capsule form with S489 imprinted on its shells. Because of the use of Vyvanse for ADHD, you now buy Vyvanse online with fast delivery options.
Vyvanse’s only active ingredient is lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate is an off-white color powder that is completely soluble in water. Chemical representation for lisdexamfetamine dimesylate is (2S)-2,6-diamino-N-[(1S)-1-methyl-2-phenylethyl]hexanamide dimethanesulfonate. Other ingredients of this capsule are microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, and magnesium stearate. These were all inactive ingredients of this medicine.
Where can I buy Vyvanse online?
There are many options to buy Vyvanse online because it is one of the most used medicines for ADHD. But make sure that the source you buy from is legal. One such legal option is Newlifemedix which not only provides ADHD medicines but all legally approved medicines at low rates with discounts.
Uses Of Vyvanse:
Vynanse is used for treating hyperactivity and impulsive action disorders. Vyvanse was approved by the Food and Drug Administration United States as a remedy for the treatment of binge eating in 2015. This CNS stimulant influences the brain activity that generates impulsiveness. By calming the brain or nervous system it performs the functions of controlling impulsive activities. This is also used in ADHD treatment for children of 6 years to adults with compulsory symptoms and signs.
How To Take a Dose Of Vyvanse For ADHD?
Generally, instructions for how to take your prescribed medicine are given with the drug pack itself. Moreover, medical practitioners recommend a way to prescribe pill consumption. Here are some key points to remember while taking your medicine.
- First of all, it is suggested that the prescribed dose of Vyvanse medicine for ADHD should be taken in the mornings. The reason for the suggestion is to avoid the chances of insomnia. You can take this pill either with food or without.
- It is an oral capsule that’s why it should be administered with mouth only, that too for only a single time per day.
- This medicine should be given as per prescription and only to those who are eligible for the same.
- The dose amount should be calculated as per guidance from the doctor.
- In the treatment of children with ADHD belonging to the range of 6-12 years of age should only be given a 30 mg dose in the morning.
- The dose after a certain period be increased by only 20 mg per day or as prescribed by your medical practitioner at a week’s interval only.
Side Effects Of Vyvanse:
Vyvanse has many side effects. Some are common while others are uncommon and severe.
Most common in children and adults are:
- Sleeping Nausea
- Appetite Loss
The major uncommon and serious side effects of this pill are:
- Cardiac Arrest
- Upper Abdominal Pain
- Increased Heart Rate
- Serotonin Syndrome
Symptoms of serotonin syndrome are agitation, changes in blood pressure, coma, confusion, dizziness, fast heartbeat, flushing, Hallucination, high body temperature (hyperthermia), loss of coordination, muscle twitching, seizures, stiff muscles, or sweating Tremors.
Interaction Of Vyvanse ADHD Medication:
While taking or consuming the prescribed medicines one should consider all the potential interactions that may occur with other medicines or edible items. These potential interaction factors are:
- MAO inhibitors
- Methenamine Therapy
- Sedatives Or Tranquilizers
- Urinary Acidifying Agents
Warnings While Using Vyvanse:
This Vyvanse medicine is not absolutely safe and does have some unwarranted, unhealthy, and health-deteriorating outcomes like other medicines. So here these warnings are mentioned to be aware of while using these lisdexamfetamine dimesylate tablets.
- This medicine is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to amphetamine. One should avoid using it for any use as it may cause an increase in hypertension and might result in exacerbating health conditions.
- Another warning one should keep in mind is the susceptibility of the patient to sudden death.
- Even a single dose of these pills may cause serious health problems in children and maybe death in adults as well.
- The patients consuming may become dependent physically and psychologically and this may result in abuse/addiction when used for the long term.
- Overdose, abuse, or misuse of the pill without a prescription for other than the warranted purpose may result in death and life-threatening outcomes.
- Vyvanse is highly risky if consumed during pregnancy so it is strictly advised to get a proper prescription and guidance from the doctor.
- If one has bipolar disorder and a family history of depression are not recommended for the use of these medicines. The usage of the pill may result in adverse psychiatric events.
Storage Of Vyvanse Tablet:
Store Vyvanse in a safe place like a locked cabinet or a tightly closed container at a controlled room temperature between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
Frequently Asked Question
Q.1. Is A Prescription Necessary for Vyvanse medicines?
Yes, it is necessary to get a Vyvanse prescription because it comes under the Controlled Substances Act. Using the medicine without a prescription or guidance may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
Q.2. How Does Consuming Vyvanse Make You Feel If You Don’t Have ADHD?
If one consumes Vyvanse for other than approved use. He or she may experience restlessness, appetite suppression, euphoria, high energy, and anxiety.
Q.3. How Long Does the Vyvanse Effect Last?
Vyvanse starts working and showing its effect on the human body and mind within 2 hours. The result of the dose varies from person to person and lasts for 14 hours.