Buy Strattera Online
Showing all 7 results
Strattera 10 mg$1,267.20 – $4,200.00 Select options
Strattera 100 mg$1,480.50 – $4,875.00 Select options
Strattera 18 mg$1,267.20 – $4,215.00 Select options
Strattera 25 mg$1,267.20 – $4,200.00 Select options
Strattera 40 mg$1,267.20 – $4,200.00 Select options
Strattera 60 mg$1,374.30 – $4,500.00 Select options
Strattera 80 mg$1,480.50 – $4,860.00 Select options
Strattera is commonly known as Atomoxetine which is used to treat Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Atomoxetine (Strattera(R)) is a selective adrenal medulla (noradrenaline) re-uptake substance that’s not classified as a stimulant and is indicated to be used in patients with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Atomoxetine is effective and usually well tolerated. It’s considerably more practical than placebo and normal current medical care and doesn’t dissipate significantly from or is non-inferior to immediate-release stimulant drugs.
In a grown-up person, the symptoms of ADHD that have been in him since childhood have to be confirmed. Third-party certification is fascinating and Strattera mustn’t be initiated once the verification of childhood attention deficit hyperactivity disorder symptoms is uncertain.
Yes, you want to have a prescription for Strattera. However, you’ll be able to get a Strattera prescription online consulting through a Plush Care doctor. If the doctor deems Strattera medically necessary, they’ll send an electronic prescription to the pharmacy of your selection.
Try to avoid its use if not prescribed which will be harmful and can cause many problems to the user. After all, Strattera is a prescription medicine that is used to cure Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). It can be used alone or if your doctor allows it with other medicine also. Just to be safe, try not to give it to any children younger than 2 years cause it’s unknown that Strattera is safe or effective for this much younger child.
How to use Strattera
Read the Medication Guide that comes with STRATTERA ® before you or your kid starts using it and each time you pick up a renewal. There may be new instructions. This Medication Guide doesn’t hold the place of talking to your physician about your treatment or your kid’s treatment with Strattera. Strattera is a pill, so you can intake it with or without food. Try to maintain the gap between taking the dose of Strattera that’s is prescribed by your doctor, if you somehow forget to take it at the desired time, have it as soon as you remember. But don’t take two doses together just to fill the gap of dose you missed, that will only cause problems. While taking it try to be in contact with your doctor who consults it so you will know when to stop it, until then don’t stop taking Strattera.
- Strattera is usually taken once or twice during the daytime.
- But go with the prescription of your doctor, use always it as your doctor prescribed.
- Take tablets with a glass full of water.
- Don’t chew, crush, or open Strattera capsules, take it whole.
- It basically starts with a low dosage and increases slowly every three days or depending on its outcome.
- Strattera might affect the thinking of patients, use it with caution before knowing its full effect on you.
- Strattera is indicated as part of a comprehensive treatment program that includes psychological, educational, and social measures.
- Strattera is a pill, so you can intake it with or without food.
- Always wash your hands after Strattera use, because if you touch your eyes with that it might give you an irritation
What to know before taking Strattera
Like any other medicine, it has its own cause which you have to be aware of before taking it.
- Strattera is a tablet that is for oral use only.
- Every other capsule contains atomoxetine HCL corresponding to 10, 18, 25, 40, 60, and 100mg of atomoxetine. The pills likewise bear pregelatinized starch and dimethicone. The pill covers contain gelatin, sodium lauryl sulfate, and different inactive elements.
- STRATTERA is indicated as part of an overall ADHD treatment program which may include other measures (psychological, educational, social) for patients with this syndrome. Drug treatment may not be suitable for all patients with this syndrome. Drug treatment is not intended for use in patients with symptoms secondary to environmental factors and/or other primary psychiatric disorders, including psychosis. Adequate educational placement is essential in children and adolescents with this diagnosis, and psychosocial intervention is often helpful
- Medicines are generally prescribed for purposes excluding those listed during a Medication Guide. Do not use Strattera for a condition that it absolutely was not prescribed. Don’t offer Strattera to other people, even though they have a similar condition. It might be harmful to them.
- STRATTERA (atomoxetine) hyperbolic the danger of self-destructive thought in short-run studies in kids or adolescents with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Anyone considering the utilization of Strattera in a very kid or adolescent should balance this risk with the clinical need. Co-morbidities occurring with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder could also be related to a rise in the risk of suicidal ideation and/or behavior. Patients who are started on medical aid ought to be monitored closely for suicidality (suicidal thinking and behavior), clinical worsening, or uncommon changes in behavior. Families and caregivers should be suggested of the necessity for close observation and communication with the prescriber.
Benefits of Strattera
- Strattera can be used inside the remedy of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Strattera does now no longer require recurring laboratory monitoring, even though a physician may also want to frequently take a look at heart rate and blood pressure and in children, growth rate.
- The dosage of Strattera doesn’t need adjusting in intense kidney disease.
- A person’s ethnic foundation does now no longer have an effect on the length of action or impact of Strattera (even though 7% of Caucasians are terrible metabolizers this means that they’re much more likely to go through their consequences from Strattera).
- Strattera isn’t a managed substance.
- Strattera does not seem to have any stimulant or euphoric properties and isn’t related to abuse.
- Strattera has now no longer been related to any withdrawal syndrome on discontinuation of symptom rebound. Can be discontinued without tapering.
- Strattera is commonly or generally known as Atomoxetine
Side-effects of Strattera
Strattera can cause serious consequences that consist of :
- Chest pain
- Facing problem while breathing
- An erection might be painful or last longs up to 4 hours
- Jaundice – yellowing of the skin
- Dark skin
- Right upper abdominal pain
- Different new behavioral problem
- ‘Flu-like symptoms
Try to reach for medical help as soon as you can if you find any symptoms given above.
There are some common side effects of Strattera also that may show up but that won’t give much trouble. These common side effects are:
- Loss of hunger
- Feeling unwell or tired
- Dried mouth
- Problem in urination
Reach your doctor if these effects don’t go away with time and cause you a problem.
Atomoxetine seems to impair sexual characteristics in a few sufferers. Changes in sexual desire, sexual overall performance, and sexual pleasure aren’t properly assessed in maximum scientific trials due to the fact they want unique interests and due to the fact sufferers and physicians can be reluctant to talk about them. Accordingly, estimates of the prevalence of untoward sexual enjoy and overall performance stated in product labeling are probable to underestimate the real prevalence. We have been reported with the incidence of sexual side effects of 2% of adult patients taking Strattera in placebo-managed trials.
Medicines that interconnect with Strattera could either decrease its effect, have an effect on how long it works for, increase side effects, or have less of an impact when used with Strattera. Affecting interaction between two medications doesn’t always mean that you just should stop taking one amongst the medications; However, typically it happens. Speak to your doctor regarding how drug interactions ought to be managed.
Overdose causes of Strattera
Clinical trial experience with overdose of Strattera is limited. During the post-marketing phase, deaths related to overdose by mixed ingestion of Strattera and at least one other medicinal product have been reported. up to 1400 mg. In some cases of overdose associated with Strattera, seizures have been reported. The most frequently reported symptoms accompanying acute and chronic overdoses of Strattera were gastrointestinal symptoms, drowsiness, dizziness, tremors, and abnormal behavior. Hyperactivity and restlessness have also been reported. Signs and symptoms consistent with mild to moderate activation of the sympathetic nervous system (eg, tachycardia, increased blood pressure, mydriasis, dry mouth) have also been observed. Most events were mild to moderate. Less commonly, QT interval prolongation and mental changes including disorientation and hallucinations have been reported.
Warning & Precautions for Strattera
Some cases had been reported that the patients using Strattera sometimes get Suicidal ideations. Those with short-term (5-8 weeks) ADHD- controlled trials of Aoximoteine in kids and Adults have the greater risks of getting prompt suicidal thoughts during treatment.
So, for avoiding this kind of thought all pediatric patients receiving Strattera should be appropriately monitored and carefully observed for clinical worsening, suicide, and unusual behavioral changes, particularly during the first few months of drug therapy, or at the time of dose changes at the both up and down.
Serious Cardiac Event
Sudden death or Past cardiac problems or different heart problems
Infant and Kids
Cases of sudden death have been reported in association with treatment with atomoxetine at usual doses in children and adolescents with structural heart abnormalities or other serious heart problems. Although some serious heart conditions alone carry an increased risk of sudden death, atomoxetine should generally not be used in children or adolescents with known serious structural heart abnormalities, cardiomyopathy, serious heart rhythm abnormalities, or other serious heart problems that may be the cause. Noradrenergic effects of atomoxetine.
Sudden deaths, strokes, and myocardial infarction have been reported in adults by taking atomoxetine in usual doses for ADHD. Although the role of atomoxetine in these adult cases is also unknown, adults are more likely than children to have serious structural heart abnormalities, cardiomyopathy, serious heart rhythm abnormalities, coronary artery disease, or other serious heart problems. Treatment of adults with clinically significant cardiac abnormalities.
You can store Strattera in a mild atmosphere which is about 25°C (77°F); Transportation temperature for atomoxetine is from 15° to 30°C.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1 – Is Atomoxetine better than Adderall?
Ans – Strattera can be better tolerated than Adderall, and its main side effects comprise drowsiness and mild appetite suppression. Both can affect the heart and slow growth rate in children, perhaps Adderall may be to a greater extent.
Q2 – What does Strattera make you feel like?
Ans – In adults, the foremost common reaction of Strattera contains Dry Mouth, Nausea, Constipation, Dizziness, Minimal Appetite, Right upper Abdominal pain, Fatigue, Erectile dysfunction, and Insomnia.
Q3 – What does Strattera(Atomoxetine) DO?
Ans – This medicine works by increasing the amount of norepinephrine, an important chemical in the brain. Which help ADHD by reducing Hyperactivity and Impulsive behavior and increasing the attention span
Q4 – Does Strattera make you addicted?
Ans – Strattera, on the other hand, is not a stimulant. It is not a controlled substance, it is not addictive or subject to misuse. It also does not cause withdrawal when you stop taking it. These are benefits for anyone taking ADHD medication, but especially for someone with a history of any drug abuse.