Showing all 2 results
Clonazepam is an antiepileptic remedy that belongs to the benzodiazepines class of drugs. Food and Drug Administration approved the drug Clonazepam for managing and treating anxiety episodes, panic disorder, and seizures. This pill has Clonazepam as the active ingredient and Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, and Cornstarch as inactive ingredients. Although it is a schedule IV drug you can buy Clonazepam online after getting a prescription from a medical professional.
What Is The Best Pharmacy To Buy Clonazepam Online?
There might be many pharmacies available online but not all of them can be trusted. One of the most trusted online pharmacies, if you are looking for medicines at low discounted prices, is Newlifemedix. You can also buy Clonazepam online from them at a low price.
Uses Of Clonazepam Dose:
Clonazepam drug is prescribed for epilepsy treatment. It may also be utilized in bipolar disorder, anxiety, Obsessive Compulsion Disorder, and panic disorder(with or without agoraphobia) treatments. Some results suggested the effectiveness of this remedy in treating children’s epilepsy and acute seizure management. Off-label recommendations for the use of social phobia are also available in the market. However, a dose of clonazepam is mainly recommended for anxiety.
How does Clonazepam Anxiety Dosage Work?
Clonazepam drug working is not yet understood. However, it can be said that it enhances the effect of the gamma-aminobutyric acid(GABA) receptor by modulating and amplifying its functioning. This pill produces a sedative effect on the human brain hence resulting in calmness by suppressing impulsiveness and restlessness.
Side Effects Of Clonazepam Dose For Anxiety:
Being a benzodiazepines class drug this medicine may result in some mild to severe unwarranted and unhealthy outcomes. These adverse impacts and outcomes are the side effects of using this pill for disease management and treatments. Here most of the mild to severe side effects are given:
- Chest Pain
- Change In Behaviors
- Lack Of Coordination
- Behavioral Ability Reduced
- Impaired Psychomotor Abilities
- Sexual Dysfunctionality
- Respiratory Depression
Withdrawal Symptoms Of Clonazepam:
During your medical treatment prescribed course, the dose discontinuation or abrupt reduction of the medicine may result in withdrawal symptoms. A person or patient taking the pill may experience one or more of the following mentioned withdrawal symptoms:
- Stomach Pain
- Suicidal Thoughts
Warnings Of Clonazepam Dosage:
Clonazepam medication usage is not recommended for every person, healthy or unhealthy, due to many factors that can impact health adversely.
- One of the most common and applicable to all is physical dependence and tolerance of the drug.
- It should not be taken by the patient having status epilepticus.
- It is strongly advised not to take this pill in case of a schizophrenic condition. Consuming this medicine may result in violent behavior in patients.
- Due to the risk of drug accumulation in elderly people, the usage of this medicine is not generally recommended for them.
- Some of the studies present are nonconvulsive whether this medicine is safe for pregnant women or not.
- Those who have been receiving benzodiazepines during pregnancy may have a risk to the fetus.
- Using the drug may be harmful to your unborn child and cause nervousness to that child.
- There could be an abrupt weight decrease or increase after taking the pill continuously.
- Patients may experience shivering, change in libido, and lack of attention.
- Patients may develop apathy towards others.
- It can also lead to the depersonalization of self by the patient or the person who is taking this medicine.
- Women can face some menstrual regulation issues while men may have abnormal ejaculation.
- It can degrade a patient’s overall psychomotor performance.
When To Seek Medical Help While Taking Clonazepam?
If one feels or experiences any one of the signs or symptoms given below, he or she should seek medical help. Immediately contact your medical professional/ doctor or near the medical unit/ hospital.
- Violent Behavior
- An Extreme Change In Behavior
- Suicidal Thoughts Or
- Willingness to Die
- Suicide Attempt
- Worsening Of Depression
- Panic Attacks
- Continuous Insomnia
- Feeling Depressed
Interaction With Dose Of Clonazepam:
Since clonazepam belongs to the benzodiazepines class of drugs, it is more susceptible to interactions with other drugs, alcohol, and edible items. Some of the most commonly occurring and general potential interactions with drugs/medications are given below:
Storage Of Clonazepam Anxiety Dosage:
The storage place for Clonazepam anxiety dosage should be a controlled temperature room. The desired temperature range is 15-30 degrees Celsius (59°F to 86°F) to keep this medicine intact. Always keep this pill from direct sunlight and humid ambiance. It can be misused/abused so proper disposal is a must.
Any remaining Clonazepam medication should be dumped or discarded appropriately so that nobody can consume it without a prescription.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. How To Avoid Clonazepam Withdrawal Symptoms?
It is difficult to completely avoid withdrawal symptoms but you weaken the adverse impact by tapering off Clonazepam gradually. Always reduce the dose amount as per prescription or by guidance.
Q.2. How Long Does Clonazepam Stay In The Patient’s Body?
The half cycle of the clonazepam is generally about 30 hours. That means the 50 percent plasma of the drug is eliminated from the body within that period. Moreover, the overall elimination can be up to 40 hours.
Q.3. What Are The Impacts Of Clonazepam Overdose?
The clonazepam may result in various unwanted outcomes. These are difficulty in staying awake, mental confusion, psychomotor impairment, anxiety, inability to function in daily tasks, irritability, low blood pressure, respiratory depression, suicidal thoughts, and not-so-common coma.