Showing the single result
Obesity is a complex health issue that causes hazardous diseases like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, stroke, and various cancers. Many people follow a strict diet plan and do exercises alone but did not feel better results.
Reductil is a medication used to cure obesity. Its generic name is Sibutramine Hydrochloride. If you want to buy Reductil, you can order online from here. We sell Reductil at a cheap price with or without prescription.
Reductil is prescribed for an obese person who has BMI (Body Mass Index) > 30. It is also prescribed to the overweight person who has a BMI>27 and is at a high risk to become obese. The prescribed starting dose of Sibutramine is 10 mg per day. If the weight loss rate is low, a 15 mg dose is recommended after 4-6 weeks. 15 mg dose is not given at early 4-6 weeks because some people can’t tolerate it.
60% of the patients lose weight at least 4 pounds in the first 4 weeks and 5% of the total body weight in the 6 months to 1 year with the prescribed dose of Reductil. But it is highly suggested to try and reduce weight simply by modifying your diet and exercise before directly jumping to the pills.
How to use Reductil
The prescribed dose of Reductil is 10 mg or 15 mg capsule. It is a strong medication and should be started with a 10 mg capsule until unless recommended for a 15 mg dose. 1 capsule is recommended for a day and should be taken 1 hour before the meal and best to take just before breakfast. In order to the best result, Reductil should be taken with a low calorie and fat controlled diet with the proper exercise.
What is the course of action of Reductile?
Reductil works by manipulating the body’s response towards hunger. The active ingredient Sibutramine works on the brain chemicals(Serotonin and Noradrenalin) that indicate the body about the hunger level. The medication can either increase or decrease hunger as per the need. It also regulates the metabolism of the body so that the fat in food is properly digested.
It also stops the Resting Metabolic Rate(RMR) from decreasing and helps the body to burn food at a significant rate so that the fat molecules cannot be stored.
What do you need to know before taking Reductil?
Reductil is a strong medication and should only be taken with the prescription. Some important things you should know before taking Reductil.
- There should not be any medication history within the last 2 weeks.
- The dose should not be taken below the age of 16 and above 65.
- If you have uncontrolled high blood pressure or high pulse rate should avoid Sibutramine.
- Critical liver disability, kidney disorder, or dialysis patients are not recommended.
- Reductil should not be used in pregnancy as it is a drug-based capsule and can harm the unborn baby.
- You should not have any eating disorders like Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa.
- If you have a history of stroke, coronary artery disease, or heart disease, you are not recommended to take Reductil.
- Take a prescription from the doctor if you are taking stimulating diet pills or if you have depression, glaucoma, underactive thyroid, epilepsy or seizure disorder, or have a history of gallstones.
What are the benefits of using Reductil?
Reductil is beneficial for weight loss and best in the combination with a low-calorie diet and exercise. A daily dose of 10-15mg reduces 5-10% of the total weight in the period of 1-2 years. Max 2 years of treatment is recommended and the result is satisfactory. It may result in a slight increase in blood pressure, HDL (high-density lipoprotein) cholesterol, and glycemic level in a diabetic person. But did not cause any major side effects in 2 years.
Who should not take Reductil?
Reductil Pills do not suit everyone. There are people with certain health conditions who are generally not given Reductil because of the increased risk of heart attack. Such health conditions can include:
- Organic obesity(Obesity passed from genes)
- Eating Disorder(Both types of Nervosa)
- Undergoing the treatment for Psychiatric Illnesses
- Have a history of Coronary Artery Disease
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Narrow-Angle Glaucoma
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive
- Severe Liver Impairment
This is not an entire list of health conditions that could react with Reductil. We suggest talking with your doctor for the entire list.
Side effects of Reductil
Taking Reductil may show some effects. The most common side effects are:
- Dry mouth
- Chest pain
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Respiratory problems
- Loss of appetite
- High blood pressure
- Changes in the sense of taste
- Flu-like symptoms
- Increased cough
- Sore throat
- Inability to sleep
- Stomach cramps
- Hot flushes
- Hemorrhoid aggravation
Warning & Precautions
Sibutramine significantly increases blood pressure and pulse rate in some patients. Regular monitoring should be required to control it as soon as possible.
The daily dose of 5-20 mg capsule can increase approximately 1-3 mm Hg of blood pressure and 4-5 beats of pulse rate per minute. It causes the risk of heart attack and stroke in cardiovascular patients.
You should not use Reductil for more than 24 months as it increases blood pressure and the risk of other severe diseases.
- Do not take it without Doctor’s prescription.
- If you have any medical history like seizures, asthma, sleep apnoea, kidney disease, or liver disease inform your doctor about it.
- If you miss any dose, take it when you remember. Avoid it if it is almost time for the next dose. Don’t overdose the capsule.
- Don’t take expired capsules.
- Blood pressure and pulse rate should be measured before starting the Reductile treatment and should be monitored at frequent intervals. If blood pressure or pulse rate is highly increased during treatment, consult with the doctor.
- As a safety precaution, you can go for a checkup every 15 days for the first 3 months after starting treatment. After this period you can go once every 3 months.
- Tell your doctor if you have Bleeding disorder, Kidney Impairment, Haemorrhoids, genetical risk of Intraocular Pressure, Verbal Tics, Gallstones, and seizures.
- Do not start the medication during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Redutil can have a negative effect on the baby.
What are the alternatives to Reductil?
There are many alternatives to Reductil present in the market such as Xenical, Orlistat, Alli and many more but not all of them will suit you. Before switching the medication make sure to discuss the need to switch Reductile with your doctor. Do not stop the medication in between the treatments.
Storage of Reductil
Store Reductil at room temperature or 25℃ (77℉). Storage of capsule between the temperature of 15-30 (59-86) is permitted. Keep in an air-tight container and away from direct sunlight to protect it from moisture and heat.
Keep away from the children and pets.
What if Reductil overdoses?
If you overdose on the Sibutramine, contact the American Association of Poison control centers with the helpline number 1-800-222-1222. If the person is in serious condition and didn’t awake or have difficulty in breathing, call the emergency helpline number 911.
If someone has overdosed on the medicine, Naloxone should be given on an immediate basis. It blocks the effect of opiates to relieve life-threatening effects caused by the high opiates in the blood. It helps to reverse the effect of overdose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why is Sibutramine banned?
Reductil was majorly used to lose weight before 2010. After a study revealed that Sibutramine can cause a heart attack and stroke, it was taken off the market. The move was taken due to safety concerns and to reduce the use of medication.
Is Reductil still available?
Reductil is no longer available in the market after 2010. But easily available online at new life medix. We deliver Reductil with the discounts.
How safe is Sibutramine?
As Sibutramine can cause various problems but the study says whose BP is well controlled and didn’t have any health issues can take the medication. An obese person with good health has a low risk of major side effects. First, consult with the doctor about your health and then use it.
How Much Weight will I lose?
According to studies, 1 dose daily of Reductil can reduce 5-10% weight. It depends on the calorie you take. Daily exercise with low-calorie intake can give you the best result. Around 90% of people lose weight thrice than those who were on a diet without any medication.
How long does Reductil stay in your body?
It depends on various factors like age, gender, and health. Normally Reductil stays in our body for approximately 14-16 hours. Peak plasma concentrations of active metabolites 1 and 2 reach after 3-4 hours.
Is it legal to buy Reductil?
Along with the U.S., many countries banned Reductil in 2010. It was banned in order to reduce the use of the medication. After that, it is unavailable in the markets. But the people who have no medical history can easily take it. People can easily purchase it online from Pharmacy Online Order.
Do you need a prescription for Reductil?
It is good to take the prescription for medication because it may cause other issues to your body. Check your health and consult with the doctor about your health. If you do have not any medical history or blood pressure issues, you can start treatment. We provide Reductil with or without prescription.