Showing the single result
Phentermine hydrochloride, also known by the brand name of Adipex pills, is an anorectic(appetite suppressor) used as sympathomimetic amine anorectic which means it finds its application in the case of exogenous(having external cause) obesity. It aids in weight reduction therapy for the short term. You can also buy Adipex online due to its effectiveness.
Phentermine Hydrochloride is a white crystalline powder with no odor which is water soluble. It is soluble in lower alcohol as well as insoluble in ether. Its structural formula: C10H15N HCL
Inactive ingredients of Adipex:
Black iron oxide, titanium dioxide, shellac, magnesium stearate, propylene glycol, gelatin, cornstarch, lactose monohydrate, D&C red 33, and FD&C blue 1 as inactive ingredients.
Sucrose, cornstarch, lactose(anhydrous), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and pregelatinized cornstarch.
Can I buy Adipex Online?
Yes, it is possible to buy Adipex online. This is only possible due to the effectiveness of the pill which makes it easier to find online. But before you buy it online, make sure to check the genuineness of the medicinal pharmacy. Also, make sure that the medicine delivered is real, not fake.
Over-the-counter Adipex Administration:
Capsule and tablet are the two forms in which over-the-counter Adipex comes. Only a single capsule daily of Adipex-p 37.5 mg should be taken as per prescription by your doctor. Take the medicine before breakfast or within 2 hours after breakfast. The dose can vary according to the patient’s needs. Adipex -p 18.75 mg which is half a tablet is enough for some patients while some need half tablet dose twice, 18.75 each.
Administration of the dose is not suggested in the evening because taking these medicines can cause insomnia. so that is why only day use is recommended. People with renal impairment/kidney-related problems should not take more than 15 mg dose daily.
Side Effects of Adipex(Phentermine):
Side effects of medicines are inevitable no matter how tested and qualified a medicine is. If you experience any of the symptoms better to reach out to a doctor. It is not always life-threatening but the medical inquiry is of help. Moreover, it is a schedule IV controlled substance so patients should be more cautious consuming them.
- Change In Personality
- Severe Dermatoses(Skin Defect)
- Psychosis(hallucination and delusion)
Discontinuing the dose abruptly can cause withdrawal symptoms. These are extreme levels of fatigue and Unhealthy mental depression. The severity experienced may vary depending on the patient’s health history, dose amount, duration of intake, and comorbidities.
Interactions And Precautions Of Adipex Generic:
Lack of knowledge regarding the interaction of drugs with other drugs, food, or any other psychostimulant substances is dangerous. A combination of two or more substances that have influence on and over the same functioning can adversely impact your health and well-being.
- Never consume Adipex(Phentermine) with monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors without an appropriate prescription from a medical professional or your doctor. Monoamine oxidase inhibitors are medicines for depression treatment and other psychiatric illnesses.
- Insulin and hypoglycemic medications are used for desired sugar level maintenance. If you are a sugar patient or on a hypoglycemic drug prescription completely avoid combining those with Adopex-p pills.
- Adipex Generic has the potential to react negatively on health if coadministered with adrenergic neuron-blocking drugs. Adrenergic neuron-blocking drugs that inhibit the sympathetic nervous system have indulgence in managing stressful and dangerous situations.
- Since alcohol consumption is never suggested due to its bad effect on health, it is highly recommended not to drink while on an Adipex prescription. Otherwise, it amplifies the depressant effect on the brain.
- Abuse can result in intense psychological dependence and make the patient socially dysfunctional. Only proper use according to prescription is allowed.
Warning While Using Adipex Pills:
Using these medicines is not unconditional. If you experience any of the symptoms or do have any morbidity then inform your doctor. Here are some warnings to be remembered before starting or/and during your course of prescription.
- This medicine is for the short term, to be more specific a few weeks only.
- Do not coadministrate this pill with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors(SSRI).
- For other weight loss drugs, over-the-counter remedies for overweight, herbal products, safety is not testified. thus coadministration with these drugs is not recommended.
- A life-threatening disease, Primary pulmonary hypertension has been reported in patients taking fenfluramine and dexfenfluramine combined with Phentermine. There is also a possibility of PHP in the case of consuming Adipex pills alone.
- Patients should not continue usage of these medicines if experience dyspnea, angina pectoris, or syncope. These symptoms are related to abnormal blood flow, which too extremely harmful.
- Phentermine when taken for weight loss combined with fenfluramine and dexfenfluramine, results showed some serious cardiac valvular diseases. so there may be a possibility of an association between cardiac valvular disease and Adipex Pills use.
Storage Of over the counter Adipex:
Over-the-counter Adipex needs to be stored at temperatures ranging from 20-25 degrees Celsius and 68-77 degrees Fahrenheit. Always use a light-resistant container with a child lock or child-resistant closure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. How Much Weight Can I Lose In A Month Using Adipex?
Approximately 3-4 kgs subject to physical exercise and diet. Average weight loss is 3 percent of the patient’s initial body weight after 3 months. If you continue the dose for the next 3 months that is a total 6 months your weight will be reduced by 5-6 percent of initial body weight.
Q.2. For How Long Does Adipex(phentermine) Stays In Your System?
The half-life of this pill is 20 hours while complete elimination or excretion of Adipex Pills (phentermine) takes about 4 days.
Q.3. What are the Adipex Tablet Overdose Consequences?
Pain in the chest, hallucinations, loss of consciousness, rapid breathing, irregular heartbeats, and seizures. These are the mild to severe side effects of Adipex(phentermine) overdose.
Q.4. How Much Time Does Adipex Take To Start Working?
It starts working in 30- 45 minutes. It reaches its maximum concentration from 3 to 4.4 hours.
Q.5. Can I Take Adipex During Hypertension?
No, using this medicine should be avoided completely if the patient has hypertension, even mild one.