Showing all 2 results
Vicodin 75-750 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Select options
Vicodin 5-500 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Select options
Vicodin is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. It contains hydrocodone and acetaminophen. Hydrocodone is an opioid pain reliever that works in the brain receptors and changes the way your body feels and responds in pain. Acetaminophen is a non-opioid pain killer that relieves mild pain and fever.
Vicodin is an opioid medication prescribed alone or with other medications. It contains narcotics and is prescribed by doctors to relieve mild to severe pain. Use Vicodin as prescribed by the doctors. Don’t overuse it as it may cause side effects. It shouldn’t be used by children younger than 2 years.
How to use Vicodin
Vicodin tablets are taken orally. It contains 5 mg of hydrocodone and 300 mg of acetaminophen. The normal adult dose is 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours as needed or prescribed by the doctor. The total daily dose shouldn’t be more than 8 tablets. It can be taken with food, water, or milk. If you have nausea, it is best to take it with food. Always take a doctor’s prescription for the best result.
What do you Need to Know before Taking Vicodin
Some basic things about Vicodin you should know before using it.
- Vicodin is not suitable for children younger than 2 years.
- Should inform the doctor if you had liver disease or another medical history.
- If you are allergic to Vicodin, hydrocodone, or acetaminophen stop taking the medicine.
- Vicodin may react with other medications. Avoid taking it with another drug.
- It may be addictive, don’t overuse or overdose. Use it as prescribed by your doctor.
What are the benefits of Vicodin
It is suitable for mild to critical or short-term pain. It helps in reducing stress and feels tense-free. Doctors prescribe Vicodin more than other opioid medications. It starts working instantly in 20 minutes after taking it.
Vicodin is available in tablet and liquid form and dosage depend on the level of the pain.
Side effects of Vicodin
The medicine works differently in different bodies. Some people may face its side effects. Vicodin has serious but less common side effects. Let’s discuss the side effects of Vicodin.
- Dry mouth
- Mood changes
- Trouble in breathing
- Low blood pressure
- Fast heartbeat
- Swelling of tongue or throat
- Abdominal pain
- Sleep apnoea
- Allergic reaction
- Painful or difficulty in urination
- Yellow skin or eye
If any side effects occur, consult with the doctor immediately.
Warning and Precautions
Vicodin may be habit-forming medicine. It can cause a severe allergic reaction and the symptoms include mouth, or throat, rashes, itching, vomiting, or swelling in the face. It has various side effects. Overuse or overdose can cause severe problems.
Some precautions you should know are listed below.
- If you are ever allergic to Vicodin, inform the doctor otherwise it can cause serious allergies in the body.
- If you have any serious medical history like brain disorder, head injury, seizures, or brain tumor. you should inform the doctor about it.
- You may feel dizzy or sleepy after taking it. Avoid driving, operating machinery, and any physical activity that can injure you.
- If you are using Vicodin regularly, you should avoid cold drinks and chemical-based drinks. Drinks contain sugar and alcohol that can react with medicine and cause liver damage.
- Avoid drinking alcohol with the medicine or inform the doctor about it.
- If you used the medicine for a few days but it didn’t work well, inform the doctor as soon as possible.
- Avoid taking the medication during pregnancy because it can harm the baby.
- Check the expiry date before purchasing it.
- The medicine may cause serious type of side effects. If it seems to you, immediately call your doctor.
- Don’t take any medicine without a doctor’s prescription. It may react with the other drug and can cause a serious type of side effects.
- Store the medicine at room temperature around 25℃ (77℉). Keep the medicine between the temperature of 59℃ – 77℃.
- Keep it in an air-tight container and away from direct sunlight to protect it from moisture and heat. Don’t keep it in the bathroom, it can get moisture.
- Do not refrigerate. The components of drugs may be changed at unsuitable temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of the children and pets. It may cause serious side effects on them.
- Dispose of unused or unneeded medicine in a way that anyone cannot consume it.
Vicodin may interact with other medications. Interaction occurs when two or more drugs react together and work in a different way and cause harmful side effects. Tell your doctor if you are taking other medicines, vitamins, or herbs. It helps doctors to prescribe you the medicine which does not react together.
Here is a list of some drugs mentioned below that can interact with Vicodin.
- Vitamin D3
If someone has overdosed on Vicodin immediately call the poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. If the person is in serious condition and didn’t awake or have difficulty in breathing, call the emergency helpline number 911.
If someone has overdosed on the medicine, Naloxone should be given on an immediate basis to reverse the effect of it.
Naloxone is the medicine that helps reverse the effect of overdose. If you have the medicine available, give it to the person who overdoses Vicodin. It blocks the effect of opiates to relieve life-threatening effects caused by the high opiates in the blood.
Always keep the Naloxone tablet at home or ask your doctor to provide it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can Vicodin cause addiction?
Vicodin is an addictive drug. It can make you addicted in a short period of time. Use it as prescribed by your doctor. But sometimes, it may also be addictive when taken as a doctor’s prescription. It should not be used for a long time. If you feel you are addicted to it, don’t stop taking it immediately. Inform the doctor instead.
What happens if you have alcohol with Vicodin?
If you drink alcohol with Vicodin, it may cause you severe health problems. Alcohol and Vicodin interact with each other and make deadly combinations. If you take Vicodin regularly, you are at risk of harmful interaction every time you take alcohol. If you are taken by mistake, inform the doctor. So it is best to avoid alcohol with Vicodin.
How safe is Vicodin?
Vicodin is safe and good for short-term pain relief. If you take medicine for a long time it may cause addiction to you. Generally, Vicodin didn’t cause side effects when taken as short-term or as prescribed. Don’t overuse the medicine. Use as prescribed by the doctor.
Where can I buy Vicodin?
You can buy Vicodin online from Newlifemedix. We offer great discounts and provide high-quality medicine. We value your precious time and deliver the medicine on time. Buy medicine at low prices at Newlifemedix and save your money and time.
How long does it stay in our system?
The Vicodin dose has a half-life of about 3-4 hours. It means it takes 3-4 hours to flush out from your body. But medication can be seen longer in different parts of your body.
- Saliva: It can stay in the saliva for 12-36 hours.
- Urine: It can stay in the urine for 2-4 days.
- Hair: It can stay in the hair for 90 days.
Do you need a prescription for Vicodin Online?
You don’t need a prescription to buy medication online from Newlifemedix. You can buy Vicodin from our online website without a prescription. Where you don’t have to show any prescription from the doctor’s side. By using an online service you can save your time & get Quality medicine from Newlifemedix at the cheapest rate.