Buy Soma Online
Showing all 2 results
Soma(Carisoprodol) is used for muscle relaxation. It relieves painful spasms to the skeleton muscles. It makes free from pain and the problem is caused by strains, sprains, and other muscle injuries. Soma(Carisoprodol) is a prescription-based medication. It was developed by Frank Berger at Wallace Laboratories in 1959. Soma medication is only for a short time of period like two or three weeks. Because It is not proven anywhere that Soma medication shows its effectiveness for the long term. It is made by drugs which have a class called Skeletal Muscle Relaxants. Soma medicine should be taken orally if a doctor prescribed you because if you are taking this without a doctor’s prescription it can give you harmful side effects. And please don’t take this medicine for enjoyment because it is made up of drugs.
How to use Soma
It is an important topic that how Soma will be taken because if you are taking this medicine from wrong way then it can increase the risk of side effects in you.
- First if have these kinds of disorders like pain, strains, and other kinds of muscle injuries then the first visit your doctor if he prescribed you to take this medicine then take this otherwise don’t take.
- Recommended Dose 250 – 350 mg 3 times a day
At bedtime. (Orally) or suggested by your doctor
- The maximum recommended duration of Soma is up to 2-3 weeks.
- Don’t leave this medicine in the middle because it can give these kinds of side effects like:
- Stomach ache
- Insomnia(sleeping disorders)
Please take care of these things it will help you to improve your conditions better.
Side effects of Soma
Side effects happen because of wrong information and Soma medicine has also some side effects if you want to collect information on side effects that happen from Soma then please read this full article.
Common side effects
- Rashes on Skin
- Swelling in tongue, throat, or face
- High-level serotonin
- Very much sweating
- Stomach ache
Rare side effects
- Blood pressure drops
- Mild and heavy fever
- White Blood Cells(WBC) downfall
So please take care of these side effects if you are getting these kinds of side effects in you or another person who was taking Soma medicine then please visit a doctor who is nearest you and who has knowledge of this. Otherwise, you can report on this number 1-800-FDA-1088.
What do you need to know before taking Soma Medicine?
There are many things that you should know before taking this medicine because it will help you to recover fastly from disease and it will save you from many side effects also. And if you have the same disorders and you are thinking to take Soma Medicine then know the which are given below.
- Don’t give this Soma medicine to children which are less than 16 years old.
- If you are suffering from any kind of disease like Kidney Disease, Liver Disease, Blood Disease, Seizures, cardiovascular problems.
- If any woman is pregnant or breastfeeding then don’t take this medicine otherwise it can give side effects on the newborn baby.
Storage becomes most important when it comes to medicine because if you store this medicine in a place that can give you side effects Keep Soma at room temperature of 20° – 25°C (68° – 77°F). away from moisture, high temperature, and sunlight. Don’t keep Soma in the kitchen, bathroom, or cold places Keep soma out of reach of children. If any other person has some type of disorder which you have then don’t share this medicine with him tell him to go to the doctor and tell him to take this medicine after the doctor’s prescription.
Overdose of Soma(Carisoprodol) can cause dangerous side effects. Overdose is not common people take care of it but if you take an overdose of this medicine then first don’t be afraid to go to your doctor and share your problem which you have don’t be panic otherwise if you cannot go to your doctor by any reason then you can report in poison center that they can help you in this situation or you can call on 1-800-FDA-1088 this number.
The result of an overdose of Soma(Carisoprodol) may include
- vision problems
- muscle stiffness
- loss of coordination
So take care of yourself and be in touch with your doctor tell your doctor to keep checking you once a week.
It’s normal sometimes people forget to take dosages for any reason like they have some this type of reason. If you miss a dose of Soma(Carisoprodol) first don’t be panic it will not give you side effects. Take it as soon as possible. Do not take a missed dose and skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Don’t take two dosages at a time otherwise, it will become an overdose and that can increase the risk of side effects in you.
Benefits of using Soma
There are a lot of benefits of Soma(Carisoprodol). That medication works on the muscle of the body to hide the pain. You can take this medication with a glass of water and with food, it is important to take it with food because there are some chances of Stomach pain and other issues. So, you should not take this medication without food. There are some other reasons also:
- It makes you free from pain or disorders you have
- It produces muscle relaxation or pain relaxation which makes you free from pain.
- It makes you feel sleepy because of that you can forget your pain for some time.
- It affects concentration and focus also but mostly these kinds of problems happen only to people who are over 65.
So these are the benefits of Soma but if you are taking this medicine only for fun because it is made up of drugs then it can give you side effects also. So don’t take this Soma medicine
Without any doctor’s prescription.
You should consult them with your doctor. These drugs can interact with Soma(Carisoprodol) and affect the way it works.
Here is the list of medications that are not recommended to use along with Soma(Carisoprodol).
- Anti Anxiety medicines and Sleeping Pills
- Drowsiness-promoting drugs (like- cough medicines, opioid pain relievers)
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Muscle Relaxant (like:- methocarbamol, cyclobenzaprine, etc)
- Antihistamines (like- deriphyllin, citrate, etc)
How does Soma work?
Carisoprodol is a muscle relief. It works on centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasms without reducing strength. This improves pain and muscle movement. It is used for pain relief so it works on our central nervous system which makes people free from disorders.
Warnings and Precautions
Warning and precautions are also the most important things which help people to feel free from their conditions. Warnings give you knowledge that what not to do with Soma medicine. And precautions tell that what precaution should be taken to get better easily. Consult with a medical expert before taking Soma.
- Soma is not used for children less than 16 years.
- If you are Pregnant or Breastfeeding avoid Soma medication.
- If you have disorders of Pain, strains, muscle injuries and you are thinking to take Soma medicine and you have critical health issues like:
- Kidney and liver disease
- Blood disease
- Cardiovascular problems
Please warn your doctor all about it during consultation. It will help you to save from side effects.
- According to Current Drug Abuse Reviews, Soma(carisoprodol) is a cause of addiction in other ways to sedatives like benzodiazepines. Soma(Carisoprodol) breaks down in our body to produce a metabolite called meprobamate, which can be addictive. Many people abuse Soma(Carisoprodol) for its relaxation and sedative effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it legal to buy Soma(Carisoprodol)?
Yes, Soma(Carisoprodol) is legal to buy but it’s only prescription-based medication, so you need a prescription before buying because many people misuse this type of medication.
Can I get a Soma prescription online?
Yes, you can get Soma(Carisoprodol) prescriptions online. If you feel muscle pain, Soma may be the right medicine for you. You can get a Soma prescription online by speaking with a certified online doctor. Soma requires a prescription, so you must have a consultation with a doctor before you can get prescription medication.
What is the recommended dose for Soma?
Recommended dose for Soma (250-350mg) 3 times daily at bedtime.
What are the common side effects of Soma?
Common side effects some Confusion, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, rash, etc.
Is Soma a painkiller?
No, Soma(Carisoprodol) is not a painkiller. It is a muscle relaxant that is used to relieve muscle spasms that can be due to injury, sprain, and any underlying medical condition affecting the nervous system.
How fast does carisoprodol start working?
Generally, Soma(Carisoprodol) starts working within 30 minutes. And it lasts 4-6 hours.