Showing all 3 results
Lortab 10-325 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Select options
Lortab 7.5-325 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Select options
Lortab 5-325 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Select options
Lortab is a combination medication that contains acetaminophen and hydrocodone. This medication combination is used to treat pain ranging from moderate to severe. Lortab’s generic name is acetaminophen and hydrocodone and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combination. Acetaminophen is a non-opioid pain reliever and hydrocodone is an opioid pain reliever. In the brain, hydrocodone changes how your body perceives and responds to pain. Acetaminophen can also be used to treat fever. These two ingredients work to relieve the pain the first is hydrocodone is narcotic pain medicine and the second is acetaminophen is a powerful pain reliever that enhances the effect of hydrocodone.
How to use Lortab?
- Take this medication by mouth, exactly as prescribed by your doctor. You can take this medication with or without food. If you have nausea, it may be beneficial to take this medication with food.
- If you are taking this medication in liquid form, use the provided dosing syringe or a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup to measure liquid Lortab. A regular spoon should not be used because you may not get the correct dose.
- The dosage is determined by your medical condition as well as your response to treatment. Weight is also used to determine dosage in children.
- If you are suffering from chronic pain, such as cancer, your doctor may advise you to take long-acting opioid medications as well. In that case, this medication could be used only as needed for acute (breakthrough) pain.
- Inform your doctor you are taking Lortab if you are going for any surgery or medical tests. You may need to discontinue the medication for a short period of time.
|Product Strenght||As Needed For Pain, The Usual Adults Dosage|
|5 mg/325 mg||Every four to six hours, take one or two tablets.|
|7.5 mg/325 mg||Every four to six hours, take one tablet.|
|10 mg/325 mg||One tablet every four to six hours|
What Do You Need to know before taking Lorbat?
- Before you begin taking this medication read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist. If you have any concerns, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or hydrocodone, or if you have recently taken alcohol, sleeping pills, tranquilizers, or other narcotic medications, do not take Lortab.
- If you have taken an MAO inhibitor within the last 14 days, do not take Lortab. There is a chance that a harmful drug interaction will occur. Isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, and tranylcypromine are all MAO inhibitors.
- Hydrocodone has the ability to stop or slow your breathing. Don’t ever take Lortab in huge amounts or for a longer duration than prescribed. Even at low doses, narcotic pain relievers can become addictive. If they have a history of drug abuse or addiction so don’t give this medication. Keep the medication in a location where others will not be able to access it.
- When purchasing lortab online, there are a few basic considerations to keep in mind. Before purchasing, double-check the expiration date and the manufacturer.
- If you drink alcohol, tell your doctor; otherwise, you may suffer from serious side effects.
These effects appear to be more pronounced in patients admitted than in non-ambulatory patients. In most cases, there is no serious side effect of Lortab but it can cause side effects for some people. The symptoms of side effects include
If you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as shivering, loss of coordination, hallucinations, fever, sweating, agitation, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, seek medical attention right away. Other adverse side effects
- Effect on Central nervous system
- Effect on Genitourinary system
- Effect on Gastrointestinal system
- Respiratory depression
- Hearing impairment
- Skin rash, Pruritus
- Keep it at room temperature 20 to 25 degrees Celsius and away from sources of extreme heat and moisture. the container must be tightly closed and out of the reach of children.
- Do not flush medications down the drain or pour them down the toilet unless it was directed by your doctor. Once this product has reached the end of its useful life or is no longer required, properly dispose of it. Consult your doctor or a waste disposal company in your area where to dispose of this medicine.
Some medications can interact with hydrocodone, resulting in a serious condition known as serotonin syndrome. Inform your doctor if you are taking any medication for depression, psychiatric illness, Vascular dementia, chronic headaches, serious infections, or nausea and vomiting prevention. Before making any changes ask your doctor.
Make sure that all of your doctors are aware that you are taking medication because this medication may interfere with some of these laboratory tests such as amylase or lipase levels.
Many other drugs can cause adverse reactions or death when combined with narcotic (opioid) medication. Make sure your doctor is aware if you also use:
- Drugs that cause drowsiness or slow breathing
- Drugs that affect your body’s serotonin levels
- Other narcotic medicine such as prescription cough medicine, opioid pain medicine
If a person has overdosed and is facing severe difficulties seek medical attention. Otherwise, contact a poison control center as soon as possible.
If you are overdosing with acetaminophen that causes weakness, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, sweating, confusion.
Blue lips, shallow breathing, coma or no breathing, muscle weakness these symptoms are also included in overdose of Lortab.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose take the medication as soon as possible, but skip the missed dose if your next dose is approaching. Do not take more than one dose at a time.
While taking Lortab what should I avoid?
Avoid consuming alcoholic drinks. Taking acetaminophen while consuming alcohol may increase your risk of liver damage.
Until you have a better understanding of how Lorbat will affect you. You must avoid driving or operating machinery because this medication has the potential to affect your thinking or reaction. Accidents can occur as a result of severe drowsiness.
If I am pregnant should I take Lortab?
If you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, inform your doctor. Otherwise don’t take this medication without the consultant of your doctor. While pregnant if you are using a narcotic medication, there is a possibility that your baby may develop a drug addiction.
How long does it take for hydrocodone to take effect?
Lortab’s hydrocodone acts more slowly, but usually starts working within 30 to 60 minutes of ingestion. The pain-relieving effects typically last four to six hours.
What symptoms of withdrawal?
Do not discontinue Lorbat without first consulting your doctor. If you abruptly stop taking the medication after a long period of use, you may experience terrible side effects. These may include restlessness, widened pupils, muscle cramps, joint pain, vomiting, sweating, fast breathing, fast heartbeat.
What Are the Long-Term Consequences of Hydrocodone Addiction?
Long-term use of any opioid, including hydrocodone, can have serious health consequences. breathing difficulties, chronic constipation, Cardiovascular damage, other gastrointestinal issues, and hormonal fluctuations are among them.
Factors that influence how long hydrocodone’s effects last?
A variety of factors can influence how long it takes hydrocodone to leave the body. These are some examples weight, body fat content, metabolism, liver function, how long you have been taking hydrocodone if you have taken opioids before, other medical conditions.
How to Remove Lortab from Your System?
The first step in getting Lortab out of your system is to stop taking it, but you should always consult with your doctor before doing so. if you intend to switch medications or if you are currently taking another medication containing acetaminophen or hydrocodone. Keeping hydrated, eating a healthy diet, and getting regular exercise can all help your body’s ability to metabolize and eliminate medications more effectively.
How long does it stay in our bodies?
The half-life of Lortab is approximately four hours; it takes five to six half-lives to eliminate the majority of the drug from your system.
According to Addiction Resource, the body must be free of hydrocodone for at least 18–24 hours.
- saliva for 12 to 36 hours following the last dose
- Urine for up to 4 days following the last dose
- Hair for up to 90 days following the last dose
- In blood, Hydrocodone reaches its peak concentration in about 1.3 hours and can be detected for up to 24 hours after ingestion.
Is it legal to buy Lortab?
Buying Lortab without a doctor’s prescription is essentially engaging in an illegal drug deal.
Do you need a prescription for Lortab?
Lortab is a prescription medicine. It is used to treat the symptoms of moderate to severe pain reliever.
On which mode do I get Lortab medicine?
Buy lortab medicine online with a simple mouse click. You can order this medication at a Newlifemedix at the cheapest rate. it is an approved and licensed medicine. offer you a seamless shopping experience we offer you discounts and also provide high-quality pills.
Cash on delivery or home delivery on both modes we provide our services with free shipping.
Can I pay for lortab with a credit card & debit card?
So, if you don’t want to pay cash for lortab, you can place an order with a debit or credit card.