Showing all 3 results
Darvocet 50 mg$199.00 – $589.00 Select options
Darvocet 500 mg$239.00 – $639.00 Select options
Darvocet 100 mg$209.00 – $619.00 Select options
Darvocet is a combination of propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen used for the management of mild to moderate with or without fever. It is chemically represented as (αS,1R)-α-[2-(Dimethylamino)-1-methylethyl]-α phenylphenethyl propionate compound with 2-naphthalene sulfonic acid (1:1) monohydrate. Used for the treatment of severe pain, you can now buy Darvocet online without a prescription too.
Can I buy Darvocet online without a prescription?
Yes, you can buy Darvocet online with a prescription from an online pharmacy. But in order to do so make sure that the pharmacy is genuine. You can now buy the medicine from one of the best pharmacies “Newlifemedix”.
Use Of Darvocet:
Darvocet is utilized as a narcotic pain reliever in moderate to severe pain treatments. The properties of propoxyphene napsylate(which is an opioid pain reliever) and acetaminophen(non-opiate having antipyretic properties meaning body temperature diminishing quality) are used to treat chronic pain, of mild to moderate nature.
How To Take Darvocet Pill:
Read the instructions written on the prescription label that comes with the drug/pill pack. Moreover, here are some points to consider while taking your Darvocet medicine:
- Always take your dose as per the doctor’s recommendation and prescription.
- Do not take the medicine for longer than the prescribed period it counts as an overdose.
- The most highlighted point is that one should avoid consuming more than the prescribed maximum daily dose.
Side Effects of Overdose Of Darvocet:
This narcotic pain relieving medicine has two main active ingredients namely propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen which increases the number of its side effects. Here some common and rare side effects of this pill are written:
- The most common adverse impact of abuse and overdose taking this pill is physical dependency. The overall functioning of the patient’s body will be influenced and daily chores/tasks performance will be impacted negatively.
- Some reports disclosed death within one hour after overdosing and taking the pill in combination with alcohol and antidepressants.
- Weakness, vomiting, lightheadedness, and Insomnia are common side effects observed In patients. The occurrence of hallucinations, skin rashes, minor visual impairment, slower than normal heartbeats, slow breath, chest pain due to breath shortening, and seizures are not so common side effects but are not surprising.
Darvocet’s Withdrawal Symptoms:
The symptoms that occur, experienced, or noticed when the pill is abruptly stopped are called withdrawal symptoms. This may produce ‘absistence syndrome’ which can trouble performing daily routine functions. Besides, some other mild to severe symptoms can be experienced and these may be:
- High Blood Pressure
Warnings and Precaution Of Darvocet Tablet:
Since Darvocet falls under the category of a Schedule IV substance (the Controlled Substances Act) some special needs should be taken care of. Here some precautions and warnings are given that one should remember to avoid unwanted(accidental or intentional) incidents and happenings.
- One of the two active ingredients, propoxyphene napsylate, is an opioid. So Darvocet is not recommended to be coadministered with any sedative or tranquilizer. Doing so can be the cause of the physical and mental impairment in the patient.
- Strict advice to chronic pulmonary patients with already prescribed cough suppressants is to be extremely cautious while taking this remedy. Also, respiratory depression patients are not advised as it may result in shortening their breath.
- This pill is not recommended for people/patients having suicidal tendencies. If somebody has previously tried/attempted suicide then one should completely refrain from taking the pills.
- It is advised that the time gap between two prescribed doses should be not less than 36 hours in elderly people’s prescriptions. This is based on general understanding without medical evidence because the half-life is high(approximately 30 hours) in this section of the population.
- Consumption of these drugs may result in hypotensive effects (lowering of blood pressure) which is of concern even for healthy individuals.
- People with comorbidities especially the person with Hepatic(liver-related) or renal(kidney-related) diseases or impairment must avoid utilizing these pills for treating any type of pain.
Does Darvocet Interact With Other Medicines?
The Darvocet pill has the potential for interaction with some drugs/medicines and other remedies. Interactions may cause and produce an adverse impact on the patient’s health. Major interaction information is explained below:
- It is not recommended to take this pill if below mentioned MAO(Monoamine Oxidase inhibitors) drugs administered have been stopped and it’s been just 14 days. Some of these MAO(Monoamine Oxidase inhibitors) drugs are:
- Furazolidone (Furoxone)
- Isocarboxazid (Marplan)
- Phenelzine (Nardil)
- Rasagiline (Azilect)
- Selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam)
- Tranylcypromine (Parnate)
- There is a high chance of interaction, if this pill is coadministration, with a drug that is a substrate of CYP3A4 or CYP2D6. It should not be interacting with any CYP3A4 inhibitors because the CYP3A4 enzyme plays the main role in drug metabolism. some of the CYP3A4 enzyme inhibitors are:
- Grapefruit Juice
How To Store Darvocet Pills:
These pills fall under the controlled substance category so kept out of the reach of people who can abuse the drug, especially for recreational purposes. These must be stored at a Controlled Room Temperature having 25 degrees Celcius (77 degrees Fahrenheit) with a permitted range of 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. How Long Does Darvocet Stay In the Patient’s Body?
The Darvocet drug is generally depleted or eliminated 25 percent of its total amount within 2-3 hours from consumption. However, it is eliminated within 48 hours approximately after a single dose via urine.
Q.2. Is It Safe To Take Darvocet During Pregnancy?
A direct yes or no answer to this query is not available. Only limited and insignificant studies are present so the effect on women’s pregnancy is not tested yet. Also, Safety for children’s usage has not been established.
Q.3. Is Darvocet safe for a diabetic patient?
Darvocet is considered safe for a diabetic patient only if taken under the proper guidance of a medical practitioner and prescribed appropriately. Using Darvocet may result in serious disease of hypoglycemia(low blood sugar levels).