Showing all 4 results
Concerta 18 mg$1,141.20 – $3,804.00 Add to cart
Concerta 27 mg$1,170.00 – $3,900.00 Add to cart
Concerta 36 mg$1,171.10 – $4,020.00 Add to cart
Concerta 54 mg$1,312.20 – $4,200.00 Add to cart
Concerta is prescribed medicine for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD. The generic name of the medicine is methylphenidate and it is a central nervous stimulant. It affects the neurotransmitter in the brain and central nervous system that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Concerta belongs to a class of drugs that are known as stimulants. This medication can help you to increase your ability to pay attention, stay focused on an activity. Methylphenidate is also used in the treatment of sleep disorders such as Narcolepsy.
How to Use Concerta
Read the Medication Guide provided by your health adviser before you start taking Concerta medicine. It is an oral medicine so take it as directed by your doctor. Usually, doctors prescribed it 2 or 3 times a day. It is best when you take this medicine 30-40 minutes before a meal. If you notice any problem such as stomach upset then it’s best to take it with a meal. If you want to get more benefits from it, take it regularly at the same time.
You should consume it with a whole glass of water and medicine should not be chewed, broken, or crushed. It can be taken with or without a meal. The doses of the meds are based on your medical condition, so do not take an extra dose and make sure in the long term of use medicine stops working well, then contact your doctor.
If you are not able to understand these instructions or you are confused then it’s best to meet your doctor.
What form(s) does this medication come in?
It comes In four forms:
- 18 Mg
- 27 Mg
- 36 Mg
- 54 Mg
Side Effects Of Concerta
It is Possible that Concerta can cause side effects for some people. The symptoms of the side effects are:
- loss of appetite
- trouble sleeping
- stomach pain
- agitation, nervousness, or anxiety
- dry mouth
- fast or abnormal heartbeat
- increased blood pressure
- skin rash or itching (mild)
- stomach pain
- trouble sleeping
- confusion or hallucinations
- symptoms of depression
- blurred or double vision
- joint pain
- loss of appetite
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- symptoms of liver damage
- muscle cramps
- vision changes
- chest pain
This is a not complete list of the side effects from methylphenidate then contact your doctor right away. You can also call the medical helpline numbers to help.
Check the package and read instructions, on how to store the medicine, or ask a medical expert. Because different brands of this medicine need different storage needs. But the general guidance for storing this medicine is-
Keep the tablets in the bottle and open the bottle only when you need the tablets. Make sure do not to leave open bottles that can damage the tablets and Keep the container tightly closed. Store Concerta tablets in a cool dry place where the temperature is below 25 degrees C. And keep the medicines out of the reach of kids and pets.
Who should not take Concerta?
Methylphenidate should not be taken by patients who have:
- severe anxiety, tension, or agitation because the use of this medicine
- ever faced allergies to methylphenidate or other ingredients in Concerta medicine
- Tourette`s syndrome or a family history of this disorder
- overactive thyroid gland
- liver or kidney-related problems
- any heart problems, high blood pressure, or a family history of these problems
- severe depression or other mental disorder
- blurred vision or changed vision
- past use of MAOI
- body pain, skin color change, or sensitivity to temperature in fingers
Tell your doctor if you have any of these problems and show the medicines to your doctor that you taking for it.
Drug interaction can affect the working of the medicine and also can cause serious side effects. These are some other drugs that can interact with this medicine.
- MAO inhibitors
- amphetamines (e.g., dextroamphetamine, lisdexamfetamine)
- antacids (aluminum hydroxide, calcium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide)
- appetite suppressants (e.g., phentermine)
- blood pressure-lowering medications
- other medications for ADHD
- proton pump inhibitors (e.g., lansoprazole, omeprazole)
- tricyclic antidepressants (e.g., amitriptyline, nortriptyline,imipramine)
This is not a complete list of the drugs that can interact with Concerta, so if you notice any bad results of this medicine then contact your doctor. And do not use any other drugs with Concerta pills without asking a medical advisor.
How long does Concerta last?
We know Concentra is brand name drug for the treatment of ADHD. Just like other ADHD medicines, it takes an hour to work and lasts up to 12 hours. The working of the Concertra medicine also depends on the medical condition of the patient and the amount of dose that he took.
Warning and precautions
- Before taking Concerta Medicine, tell your doctor if you ever faced an allergy to it then avoid this medicine.
- If you notice agitation, hallucinations, symptoms of depression, and thoughts of self-harm then stop taking medicine and go to the doctor right away.
- This medicine can contain inactive ingredients that can cause other problems. For more information contact a medical expert.
- Consumer of medicine should be closely monitored by his doctor for emotional and behavioral changes while taking this medication.
- Methylphenidate can increase blood pressure, so if you have high blood pressure or are a heart-related problem then consult with a doctor before taking it.
- Before taking Concerta Medicine, tell your doctor about your medical history of glaucoma, heart disorders (such as irregular heartbeat, heart failure, previous heart attack, problems with heart structure), family history of heart problems.
- This medication can cause dizziness so avoid driving and heavy machinery work after taking it.
- If a child uses this medicine in long term then it can affect the child’s growth in weight and height. For more information consult with your health adviser.
- Dependence or addiction with the use of Concerta by children and adults does not appear anymore. However, it is possible so do not take this drug longer than prescribed and before stopping use of this medicine, ask your doctor.
- In some cases, methylphenidate extended-release may increase the risk of seizures, so if you had seizures in past then tell about it to your doctor.
- Remember this, always buy Concerta online from an authorized pharmacy. You can order Concertra online from anywhere in the United States and get it at a cheap price with fast delivery.
Do I need a prescription for Concerta?
Concerta is a CNS stimulant that is available with or without prescription in the market. But we advise that buying Concerta online without a prescription is not good. And make sure do not to take this medicine without the direction of a doctor. You can not buy this medicine without a prescription over the counter, but you can buy it from online pharmacies without a prescription. You can order this medicine from here with or without a prescription at an affordable price and we will deliver your order to your doorstep.
What is an alternative to Concerta?
In the market many alternatives to Concerta is available and all are highly prescribed medicine for the treatment of ADHD.
These are all the best alternative medicines to Concentra. And all of these ADHD medicines are available at Newlifemedix at a cheap price.